Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan Looking For 5 Members

Lord_zasca

Hullo

Recently after being declined (well sort of....) by a clan i decided if you want something done right do it yourself 

Warning the clan is not live yet. i have a name in mind but i don't know if its taken. the clan will consist of

1.me

2.One of my good friends  

3______

4______

5______

6______

7______

The clan will not have a steam group or chat site just very casual and nice. i will not be on 100% of the time but most of the time i will. i am very active in the chat and i always help people and thats what im looking for. We have 0 clan weapons so if thats what your looking for im very sorry

Those last spots are open to people that answer these questions and get the correct answers (if you know what i mean ;)

1. what days do you play war frame

2. compared to other games how much do you play warframe (warframe 60% wow 20% angry birds 10%)

3.Have you been in a previous clan if so why did you leave.

4. are you active in the chat

5. do you like helping people

6. what is your mastery rank

7. favourite warframe

8. do you like slurpees 

9. how did you get into warframe

10. why do you like warframe 

11. where do you live (country not exact place)

See you soon zasca

EDIT CLAN IS LIVE NAME THE FLYING GORGON BROTHERS. LOOKING FOR PEOPLE

Edited by Lord_zasca

You can start a Clan without having members, so if you have a name just start it. That way you can start on the Dojo now, instead of later. Oh, and having this questionnaire is going to deter people from joining, most people don't want to take their time to fill one out they'd rather just go find a different guild/clan. 

Edit - After posting this I saw at the bottom of your post that you did indeed start the clan. Good luck!

Edited by CursedYou

You can start a Clan without having members, so if you have a name just start it. That way you can start on the Dojo now, instead of later. Oh, and having this questionnaire is going to deter people from joining, most people don't want to take their time to fill one out they'd rather just go find a different guild/clan. 

Edit - After posting this I saw at the bottom of your post that you did indeed start the clan. Good luck!

i need to know wether im getting a guy who wants the acrid or a guy who want friends and thats why the questionnaire is there if you cant be bothered answering it don't join 

CursedYou, on 24 Sept 2013 - 7:20 PM, said:

I wasn't trying to offend you, I was just giving you advice. If you don't want it I'll delete my post.

Wasnt having a go at u :) i was saying that to anybody who was turned off but the questonaire Edited by Lord_zasca