Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you take advantage of the NW catchup mechanic?

(XBOX)D00M INCARNATE

Question

I heard NW has a catchup mechanic where if you complete all the challenges for a week, I can go back to previous uncompleted challenges.

I completed all the challenges for this week...but the two I didn't complete last week didn't show up. Any thoughts?

On a side note, I only need 15k more rep to complete the NW rewards. Will I make it? How many more weeks do we have?

Edited by (XB1)D00M INCARNATE

13 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

I heard NW has a catchup mechanic where if you complete all the challenges for a week, I can go back to previous uncompleted challenges.

I completed all the challenges for this week...but the two I didn't complete last week didn't show up. Any thoughts?

On a side note, I only need 1.5k more rep to complete the NW rewards. Will I make it? How many more weeks do we have?

Only 4.5k and 7k challenges can be completed later. If you are 1.5k away from rank 30 you probably did everything but some daily (1k rep) challenges.

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

You randomly recover three challenges you skipped. So it can happen you recovered ones from the weeks before last one.

I always recover 3 rounds of Index and 3 Specters -_-

3 specters is actually very easy. Can be done in 1 game.

OP: you will definitely make it. Just 2 days and you have it. We still have several weeks for NW 2.

Edited by Aazhyd

2 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

3 specters is actually very easy. Can be done in 1 game.

43 minutes ago, bl1te said:

you can't summon more than 2 specters in 1 mission

This. Plus you also need to scan all the necessary flowers.

And it's not worth wasting my time doing so and getting duplicate mods for a mere 7k points

i got 5 levels in one day because i was able to clear all of last weeks challenges and play catch up with 3 or 4 elite, and 5 or 6 weekly challenges. i like it but you still hit brick walls for certain ones, like kill profit taker for me. i'm not sure if you can get taxied to it before maxing the syndicate, but i like to do NW stuff solo so i doubt i'll get the urge. made it to the umbra forma using this weeks challanges, so i guess i'm done.

12 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

You randomly recover three challenges you skipped. So it can happen you recovered ones from the weeks before last one.

I always recover 3 rounds of Index and 3 Specters -_-

But ive done every other challenge...the two from last week are the only ones...I had to head to bed right after, do I just need to log back in for them to show up? Obviously I'll be testing that when I get home.

On 2019-08-20 at 12:58 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:

This. Plus you also need to scan all the necessary flowers.

And it's not worth wasting my time doing so and getting duplicate mods for a mere 7k points

Do it in a team. Anyone can use the potion and it counts for everyone present. 10 mins for the entire challenge.

Team mates were so fast with using the potion that I didnt have to use mine.

Edited by Aazhyd