Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea: Chronos, The Time Weaver

(XBOX)VoluntaryElm609

Will gladly take any tips for Appearance

Appearance

Standing just slightly taller then Hydroid he stands with a small slouch as the only noise heard is that of the gears and clocks that assissted in his creation. On the center of his chest was a clock face that ticked forwards with gears behind said clock spanning outwards and inwards.

surrounding the clock was bronze armor strengthened by that of the void with steam coming around out the splits armor. Two pistons on his shoulders pulsing outwards every few seconds while tubing runs along his arms and down his sides to his legs.

said tubes connecting to smaller clocks on the backs of his hands as they ticked in tune with the clock on his chest. Said tubes were also connected to pistons lining the back of his upper forearms.

His helmet also connected to the tubs along the sides was that of a bronze bell... with another clock in the center of it.

Passive

When enemies are affected by abilities build up a charge in a Clock for final ability

Forward & Rewind

Forward- all allied units gain haste if affected and within radius of cast

Rewind- all enemies affected rewind their movements but not bullets

Revert

Cast and area surrounding self that hits all allies to revert all the damage they took in the last few seconds and potentially remove status affects

Clockwork

create areas with pillars that slow down enemy units that pass through the  massively

Final Strike

using the power built up in his clock he releases a large area of affect that stop all projectiles of those not of Warframes as well as the enemies themselves. Enemies affected take increased damage but do not die until abilities has run out. Health will show its damaged

Fire, Ice, Portals, life, death...

Orokin proved they could build each aspect and more... but despite their abilities to control life and death...

they couldn’t fully control time...

everything dies in Time.

All Numbers are for Max Rank and will gladly take tips as this is my first time actually posting numbers!

Armor: 180

Health: 400

Shield: 300

Energy: 250

Sprint Speed: 0.9

Primary Purpose: Tank/Support

abilities always in a work in progress and will be working on stats for abilities at some point! Thank you to those in the replies for tips!

Edited by (XB1)VoluntaryElm609
Adding to Page

=o

4 hours ago, (XB1)VoluntaryElm609 said:

everything dies in Time.

Everything is Born, Everything Lives, Everything then passes in time you mean.

The thing with time, it is neither good, nor evil, it just is, it just exists, it sees all and witnesses the true good, and evil of all things.

But, all things come in a cycle, the cycles of time, life, living, then death, ending.

Time is like the coolest thing, but scary, the knowing, that it comes on the horizon. 

There is a lot more potential to the Element of Time. than just Stop, Go, Rewind. 

it is my favorite element. and the one i think about the most.

i like to see time warframe concepts. thank you

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

9 minutes ago, (PS4)NinjaBlitz99 said:

Limbo doesn't really stop time as much as opens pockets to the Void where enemies freeze up. He's more a dimensional frame.

That comment made me realize that we need cross-frame synergies now, lol.

Hydroid's 3 +Volt's 1 makes the puddle electrified dealing far more damage to enemies dragged inside. Or both of their 4 skills to electrify the kraken tentacles for increased damage.

Mag's 3 +Vauban's 4 causes Mag's bubble to massively increase in size, drawing in enemies faster and from farther away.

Cross frame synergy actualy sounds like a fun extra that might avctually pull a few frames out of the 'unplayed' graveyard.

I'm going to go throw my idea into feedback.

38 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkRepulser205 said:

Thematically correct abilities. But without solid numbers, this could go either way...

As far as I can tell , People don't really care about numbers in this section. People around here seen to be more concerned with visuals , theme, design and overall mechanics/ scaling.

7 minutes ago, keikogi said:

As far as I can tell , People don't really care about numbers in this section. People around here seen to be more concerned with visuals , theme, design and overall mechanics/ scaling.

Really? In your experience? Because in mine, the few people i meet do value the numbers. Not too highly, but they still like to know...

24 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkRepulser205 said:

Really? In your experience? Because in mine, the few people i meet do value the numbers. Not too highly, but they still like to know...

I guess we had different experiences. My initial post were quite detailed in numbers and scaling but I've noticed that unless the numbers where completly nuts people would really bat an eye. They would coment about mechanics (lack of scaling ., something not making sense for theme , or the skill being fundamentally too strong or to weak ).

So I've changed my own format to hide numbers behind spoilers , so the post looks more streamlined. Sometimes I don't even come up with numbers at all.

1 minute ago, keikogi said:

I guess we had different experiences. My initial post were quite detailed in numbers and scaling but I've noticed that unless the numbers where completly nuts people would really bat an eye. They would coment about mechanics (lack of scaling ., something not making sense for theme , or the skill being fundamentally too strong or to weak ).

So I've changed my own format to hide numbers behind spoilers , so the post looks more streamlined. Sometimes I don't even come up with numbers at all.

I know what you mean... Back when I first started writing concepts for a hobby, I used to use really big, overpowered numbers and people would just drop in, take a look, and then be like "too OP" and just leave. So what i started doing was using much smaller numbers and focused on more imagery and descriptions and it seemed to work better. I just wish that my ideas reached a few more people.

1 hour ago, (XB1)DarkRepulser205 said:

I know what you mean... Back when I first started writing concepts for a hobby, I used to use really big, overpowered numbers and people would just drop in, take a look, and then be like "too OP" and just leave. So what i started doing was using much smaller numbers and focused on more imagery and descriptions and it seemed to work better. I just wish that my ideas reached a few more people.

What really sucks is sometimes there are Ideas you are really passionate about and nobody cares and sometimes you do something because of joke and people actually enjoy it.

But back at the topic at hand

@(XB1)VoluntaryElm609

Improve your formatting right now you post is kinda hard to read. Just using bold and spacing goes a long way into improve your post readability. Here is an example.

Passive

When enemies are affected by abilities build up a charge in a Clock for final ability.

1. Forward & Rewind

2. Revert

Cast and area surrounding self that hits all allies to revert all the damage they took in the last few seconds and potentially remove status affects

3. Clockwork

Create areas with pillars that slow down enemy units that pass through the massively

4. Final Strike

Using the power built up in his clock he releases a large area of affect that stop all projectiles of those not of Warframes as well as the enemies themselves. Enemies affected take increased damage but do not die until abilities has run out. Health will show its damaged

Orokin proved they could build each aspect and more... but despite their abilities to control life and death...

everything dies in Time.

stats in works

abilities always in a work in progress

Edited by keikogi

3 minutes ago, keikogi said:

What really sucks is sometimes there are Ideas you are really passionate about and nobody cares and sometimes you do something because of joke and people actually enjoy it.

But back at the topic at hand

@(XB1)VoluntaryElm609

Improve your formatting right now you post is kinda hard to read. Just using bold and spacing goes a long way into improve your post readability. Here is an example.

Passive

When enemies are affected by abilities build up a charge in a Clock for final ability.

1. Forward & Rewind

2. Revert

3. Clockwork

Create areas with pillars that slow down enemy units that pass through the massively

4. Final Strike

Using the power built up in his clock he releases a large area of affect that stop all projectiles of those not of Warframes as well as the enemies themselves. Enemies affected take increased damage but do not die until abilities has run out. Health will show its damaged

everything dies in Time.

stats in works

abilities always in a work in progress

Yep. Much more readable!

6 hours ago, keikogi said:

6 hours ago, (XB1)DarkRepulser205 said:

Thanks for the tips! I do try and work numbers the only problem is numbers are my greatest enemies! I’ll try and update my formatting to make things easier and try my best with the numbers!

4 minutes ago, (XB1)VoluntaryElm609 said:

Thanks for the tips! I do try and work numbers the only problem is numbers are my greatest enemies! I’ll try and update my formatting to make things easier and try my best with the numbers!

At least you're trying. And that's half the battle!