Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)ErydisTheLucario

What happened with Ash recently?

Question

It could just be me overlooking something, but lately when  I started using Ash prime again,  I noticed something different about smoke screen. Did something happen to it recently, because I remember having ridiculously long duration with smokescreen if you threw on primed continuity and Narrow minded, now its around 20 seconds with both mods stacked. Did something happen?

9 answers to this question

thats why i dont think this skill is even worth itself, too short invis for such an investment. Its better (imho) aim to use his ult and use arcane for invis from finishers. Nice dmg from frame and same invis.

I thought they buffed the Augment For Smoke Screen....

In any case as far as I know Ash has always had the shortesr base duration out of all the invisibility Skills....

wow 20 seconds. that's quite a long time as it is for that. ^w^ i'd say it's a rather good time. did it used to be longer?

7 minutes ago, Agentarizoa339 said:

wow 20 seconds. that's quite a long time as it is for that. ^w^ i'd say it's a rather good time. did it used to be longer?

It used to be alot longer, at least more than 30 seconds or more.

8 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I thought they buffed the Augment For Smoke Screen....

In any case as far as I know Ash has always had the shortesr base duration out of all the invisibility Skills....

Yeah base duration wise, it lasted alot longer before with the aforementioned mods, but now its stuck at 20 with both now. It makes me think something changed. Also I don't use any other augment other than seeking shuriken.

afair it never went past 23s. it never reach 30s ever. maybe you mistaken it for loki.

7 hours ago, kyori said:

afair it never went past 23s. it never reach 30s ever. maybe you mistaken it for loki.

Maybe I am, its been a minute since I played ash. I could have sworn it went up higher.