Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

k/d ratio is totaly wrong dispayed

Remove that NOW !

I won't ask it twice.

If you don't you'll have thousands of players taking care of ratio other people can look and this game will become annoying with people looking more for victory against other players than fun with other players.

But if you want hundreds of us complaining about PVP all day long : you doing great !

Hello, I have been playing warframe since update 6. In the new update, the most recent one. captain vor is completely glitched out, he freezes and his health never depleats forcing people to abandon game. Also I did not recieve that awesome gift of 50 free platinum :-(.

Well, the Vor glitch is unfortunate, but I am sure they'll look into it.

nd what it comes to your platinum which was a compensation for mess caused by the U10, you should probably contact support about it. There is always a chance you either didn't play, do any Void missions or use Foundry or build anything in the Foundry between the U10 and the fix they might have deemed you to be non-eligible for the compensation.

But contact Support about it. No point moaning about it here. No offense, just sayin'. ;)

I can't see the funny... Maybe it is just me.There is nothing stopping people asking for a "taxi", which is joining a player going on a mission in the next system if needed. Oh, right, but that might require having played a bit longer then an hour. Can't have that in a game. :p

Fixed that for you, wouldn't want it looking like you lacked perspective.

Dual Ichor stuck in Charge Animation Fix would be awesome! sad it's not in here :(

Charge on Dual Ichor lasts as long as you're holding the melee button down, try releasing the melee button. If it's the melee bug just roll and you'll get out of it.

Yeah um, not sure if this is the right place, but when you updated to 10.1.1 , the nekros blueprint I spent 100K on was gone, just disappeared, so yeah... also... 50 platinum is so little for those of us who don't have the luxury of spending cash to unlock more warframe slots... so maybe make them unlockable with credits aswell?.. just saying.

- Fixed quantities of some equipped gear items increasing after host migration occurs.

Can't believe people complained about gear items increasing.. I know for a FACT you have multiple support tickets for gear disappearing though... Any chance you get to these pretty soon? Like REAL soon?

Are you going to anything fix for the Orokin derelict Exterminate mission that when you start you have infested about half way through you have Grineer  which there is one that can not be found.  I had this problem twice so far and have had to end the mission because it will not end with the one AI left that can not be found.

I have no idea how much mutagen I lost because of this bug.

The problem however you introduced is the inability to know when another person in the game goes down for a second time... as on the minimap they permanently display as a + sign after being revived once... 

- Fixed unresponsiveness that could occur when returning to the main menu from a mission/dojo.
- Fixed DirectX11 being disabled in the launcher if you went to the settings panel before DirectX11 had been auto-detected.
- Fixed enemies sometimes not playing their death animations/ragdolling.

- Fixed misaligned emblems for Mag Prime.
- Fixed quantities of some equipped gear items increasing after host migration occurs.

Here we come -> 10.1.2 <-

Edited by MasterOC

Great fix....... but what about this, I wish they would fix the glitch with Vor on mercury..... jumping around the map and not dying, as well as a few bosses only dropping deto. amps....... 35 runs with kril in Ceres and nothing but common drops.... same with the raptor......oooooh and what about in game comms giving an error 10061..... cant speak to my clan at all.......

Sigh I have really, really been very frustrated with these bugs over the last 2 days. Now I am getting FAILED to connect to chat server. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. ERROR 10061. This is a new bug. WTH is going on with this game DE?????

I seriously am thinking about stop playing Warframe.

Edited by Panelope