Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dexpixia problems

Brian770

Question

I built a second Titania with the purpose of having a second set of dexpixias that i could build in a totally different way(crit build) with different polaritys. I just ranked her up to lvl 10 and well, its the same dexpixia that i already have with the same 3 forma in it and fully modded out. is this a glitch? 

i can buy many of any other weapon, and have different polairitys on them , but why not the dexpixias???

Edited by Brian770

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Brian770 said:

i diddnt know that, thankyou. is there a way to directly inquire DE about this "problem"??

Some might say contact Support, but there's no point, since this is the way the game has been made / setup...I'd say try the feedback part of the forum and hope the idea catches on enough.

15 minutes ago, Brian770 said:

i diddnt know that, thankyou. is there a way to directly inquire DE about this "problem"??

Try replying to the threads when new Devstreams are announced. Many players ask questions they hope to get answered or addressed during one of those streams. Of course there is no guarantee it will, but putting this forward in one of those topics has a decent chance of being seen by the developers.

Another option is to try the Feedback subforums, by making a detailed topic about what the problem is from your point of view and what possible solutions you think are suitable.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Add it to the endless list. Just like the endless list of pointless replies.

Yikes.

34 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Wow really ? 

Even I didn't know this...

Yeah, I wasn’t aware of it either. 

Thanks for shedding light on this OP.

This is why we should be pushing as a player base for an iterative multi-polarity system,

It would make issues like this vanish completely as you could simply add a D to that V polarity and it would become a D/V polarity that would treat either mod type as valid for compatibility point reductions. Need a - on that D/V polarity? Just forma it with a - and now it's a -/D/V polarity etc. 

We've already hit peak power builds, we can't gain any more so there is literally now power creep, it just allows people who wish to diversify their builds and try something new, do so without the punishment of having to throw pervious forma investment out the window. You get "value" even if it isn't raw power out of every Forma you socket into your Warframe. 

Ouch, I didn't know about this issue either.  All copies of the frame sharing the same exalted weapon seems like a major oversight.  This should be fixed but we're going to have some amount of salt regardless of which direction they decide to go.

They can fix this going forward for new frames built.  However, there's only bad options for fixing existing players in your situation.  When the fix is rolled out (and we're assuming there will be a fix), players who own multiple copies of the same frame with an exalted weapon can either have all but one (which one?) of those frames' weapons reverted to unranked and unpolarized, or they just have the same rank and polarities grandfathered in to all their copies.  My guess is the second option is more palatable overall, but it may cause people in your specific situation to use more Formas than they otherwise would in order to change polarities that got grandfathered in.

There are also undoubtedly some players that like the current situation.  If you don't care about having a different build, then not having to re-rank and re-polarize the exalted weapon when building a new copy of the frame is convenient and saves Forma.