Fast_Pickle

Future hot garbage aura featuring dante from DMC

inb4 shield aura is actual mega garbage like stand united instead of just being 120% or 90% like physique ( and even then that mod is pretty bad after buff)

inb4 shield aura DOESNT EVEN MATCH hyldrin's aura slot

inb4 it's only available from extremely niche content no one likes doing or sabotage 3 cache 5%

Just now, Sajochi said:

What are you even talking about?

In last weeks devstream one of the forum questions was if a shield increase aura could be added to the game, like how we have health and armor auras. Steve said could happen one day.

Just now, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

In last weeks devstream one of the forum questions was if a shield increase aura could be added to the game, like how we have health and armor auras. Steve said could happen one day.

I missed that in the stream, thanks for clarifying.

Honestly, with that little bit of info, OP is just doing a knee jerk reaction. So my new question is, how is this feedback?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I missed that in the stream, thanks for clarifying.

Honestly, with that little bit of info, OP is just doing a knee jerk reaction. So my new question is, how is this feedback?

Its more like a rant.

Just now, FerockQuartz said:

Its more like a rant.

I would call it a kerfuffle

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I would assume it will come from the nightwave store like the other normal auras. I dont see it being useful thouh as shields are generally rather underwhelming.

1 hour ago, Fast_Pickle said:
inb4 shield aura is actual mega garbage like stand united instead of just being 120% or 90% like physique ( and even then that mod is pretty bad after buff)

inb4 shield aura DOESNT EVEN MATCH hyldrin's aura slot

inb4 it's only available from extremely niche content no one likes doing or sabotage 3 cache 5%

are you OK?

Actually I wouldn't say no to a shield aura for hildryn... I'm currently running the toxin resistance aura because my usual go to of CP is bad for her. 

A shield aura on hildryn would be like sticking primed flow on a normal frame, she'd get more energy and well if that means using another forma or even an aura forma well I'd say it's worth it 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drachnyn said:

I would assume it will come from the nightwave store like the other normal auras. I dont see it being useful thouh as shields are generally rather underwhelming.

Nightwave existing makes this easy to get(likely series 3).  will players actually do nightwave shut up stop crying and actually play the game to earn the aura? probably not
will they then proceed to complain that they need to put in time and some effort to get credits in a system designed to replace easily missed alerts and introduce activities to always do when you log in? probably

45 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

or even an aura forma well I'd say it's worth it 🙂

theres 1 shield based frame in the game with a default Vazarin so it would be really dumb and scummy from the devs. both harrow/hyldrin own a naramon.  mag being the first frames has madurai. 
Trinity has her augments and over shield buffing.   its hard to say what devs will finally decide on

1 hour ago, FerockQuartz said:

Its more like a rant.

That's a sorry excuse for a rant.  

I don't watch devstreams because DE screwed me out of my empherma and nekros prime when my account was/is setup correctly.  

That's a rant.  

Screw devstreams.

Posted (edited)

Don't touch my shield aura your casul!!

Edited by Peter

21 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

my empherma and nekros prime when my account was/is setup correctly. 

I'd give you my nekros. no pun intended he is dead weight and I should just delete him.  lotus aura is nice 😄