Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Rescue fissure door bug

Prime_bucket

So, I was running solo Meso Rescue Fissure (Monolith, Phobos), I've encountered a bug with door locked after rescuing the hostage. Door was leading to another tile and was lit green as if it was unlocked. However, door wasn't opening when I approached and neither deploying Liset Air Support nor dying and respawning solved the issue. Navigation on both mini-map and mid-screen did show that this door was the correct way out. Enemies from fissure spawned behind that door, but were unable to open it as well. No lockdowns or alerts were present at the moment, yet Liset Air Support did launch with Ordis' confirmation of both commencing hacking, and a successful hack.

In this mission (way before entering the holding cell room), I was attacked by Zealots, and, shortly after, Shadow Stalker.

This wouldn't be much of a problem (i.e. Relic isn't lost so whatever) if it wasn't that Shadow Stalker dropped Dread blueprint and Smoking Body Ephemera (not that it's that important).

This bugged door is similar to co-op runs that are happening quite often, but it was the first time I saw it while running Solo.

Apologies for not providing a screenshot, ragequitted right after I tried to both respawn and Liset hack and neither worked.

Update: Ran this fissure again and this time it was successful, Zealots appeared, SStalker didn't appear and the door leading out was the same, except it worked this time. Could Stalker spawning created this?

Edited by Prime_bucket
Update.