Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate inconsistencies QOL

Nichivo

Since adding more for Syndicates has been mentioned. Perhaps now would be a good time to fix some of the Syndicate mission Inconsistencies. Some times Defense missions have no marks other times they have 8. Some times Interceptions have none and other times they do.

Wouldn't it be better to just make them all have 8 marks, or at least all have marks and have them be consistent ie. 5 in every defense, 5 in every interception, 8 in every other mission type.

I still do not get how a giant Corpus interception map has none, but a small Grineer interception has 8. I am actually shocked it has remained this way for so long now without being adjusted.

• Like 1

I'd disagree cause the last thing you really want is for people to be ignoring the defense objective while they look for Syndicate McGuffins. 

I'd be inclined to lean towards boosting the Syndicate rep payout for those missions to offset the missing McGuffins. Tho I am totally behind the notion of sorting out the inconsistencies with most defense tiles having no McGuffins while a scant few do have theme for whatever reason. 

6 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I'd disagree cause the last thing you really want is for people to be ignoring the defense objective while they look for Syndicate McGuffins. 

I'd be inclined to lean towards boosting the Syndicate rep payout for those missions to offset the missing McGuffins. Tho I am totally behind the notion of sorting out the inconsistencies with most defense tiles having no McGuffins while a scant few do have theme for whatever reason. 

Since I do them all solo anyway, and have for ages, it's not like I can't find all the marks and defend just fine by myself. If people in a group can't figure out how to defend and find marks I do not know what to say, it should be even easier with more people.