Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

possible gauss augment?

(PSN)mercifuldudez

2 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

can we wait for when he is acctualy out and try him for ourselfs then say? But yeah slaming into walls is not my favoruite thing to do too

I know, but im just saying, it would be cool to make it so you can speed run a mission without turning off his ability or running into walls. just imagine the potential

9 minutes ago, (PS4)mercifuldudez said:

I know, but im just saying, it would be cool to make it so you can speed run a mission without turning off his ability or running into walls. just imagine the potential

So.... Volt?

i'd like to see an augment with an effect other than speedrunning, like some cc or something.

How about an oil slick augment for his 1, leaves a trail of oil behind similar to nezha's 1. contact with the trail knocks enemies down and prevents them from standing back up as long as they are in the trail

2 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

i'd like to see an augment with an effect other than speedrunning, like some cc or something.

How about an oil slick augment for his 1, leaves a trail of oil behind similar to nezha's 1. contact with the trail knocks enemies down and prevents them from standing back up as long as they are in the trail

maybe his 2 will ignite it? or whichever ability it was that makes either the fire ring or ice ring

Edited by (PS4)mercifuldudez