Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault

(PSN)Melechesh

Idk, I've been playing for six years now and I miss the times as Prime Frames were something special to have. 

Now we have a open Prime Vault every two month with a full rotation in a year. 

Maybe this is for correcting market prices, which is good. Nevertheless, it lost all it's charme... 

Edited by (PS4)Melechesh

I think the Relic system has heavy influence on how special Primes feel to me. Especially Prime weapons because many avoid power-creep and end up being underwhelming/side-grades (Zhuge being the most recent example). Spending a week to get a Prime Frame felt really accomplishing to me, but I understand how frustrating it was for others with how much RNG there was. Now, Relics employ the ability to get the entire Prime Access farmed in a few hours provided you saved some Syndicate standing and maxed your Void Traces ahead of time.

I don't mind the rotations. I just think it's sad how easy it is to get prime stuff, compared to some of the vanilla variants. Aquiring and popping relics is just mindless rng, nothing engaging or interesting or.. anything. 

Would very much like to see more research and puzzles involved, along with at least some lines of lore. 

Because people usually cater to the group where they see the most revenue from. New players. Why else is everything so easy to obtain in this game compared to how it was? But maybe it was to help with the inflated market prices because they were just making too much money from plat sales before and they wanted to nip that cash pig in the bud. If prices are lower, you are more likely to see more sales from lower prices across the board. It's easy to spend 100p than 800-1k, If one person spent 800-1k plat on a frame compared to 20 people spending 100p on a frame, things will move. They know it, we know it. 

I for one am generally happy with the changes.  Even though i have most everything in the game.  Its good that for newer players they'll be able to better access the vaulted stuff.  Plus its not good to get rehashed unvaultings each year.

Saryn and valkyr being next is a fine choice in my opinion.  Though logically i would argue it should be ash and trinity.  As they have been vaulted for a while now.  More specially thier weapons and stuff.

Ash was last years tennocon freebie.  Trinity and her gun where freebies from twitch.

But things like the dual kamas prime and the prime space dog collar really need unvaultings.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2