Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to allow the R28 Nightwave "Protosomid Shoulder" on both shoulders

NukaKV

When I saw that infested shoulder piece I knew I wanted it for my Rhino. The reason was simple. I wanted to put the Grineer head shoulder "Provvok Shoulder Guard" on one arm and the infested head "Protosomid Shoulder Guard" on the other. I was dismayed when I finally unlocked it and found out they were both for the same shoulder.

Observe:

20190820143730_1.jpg

20190820143740_1.jpg

It's really a huge missed opportunity that you can't wear both.

I understand if you only want us to be able to use one at a time but at least give us the option to pick which side to put it on.

DE PLS

Edited by NukaKV
changed from "move to right shoulder" to "allow on both"
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, AndouRaiton said:

The reason it is only on the left shoulder is because it is too big and would take up too much of your screen; this is why all big shoulder plates are for the left shoulder exclusively.

Your visibility gets partially blocked regardless, especially with a big shouldered frame like Rhino. But I'd at least like the option ya know? Or give us the ability to choose which shoulder it goes on. I'm willing to deal with it to look cool lmao

• Like 1

6 минут назад, AndouRaiton сказал:

The reason it is only on the left shoulder is because it is too big and would take up too much of your screen; this is why all big shoulder plates are for the left shoulder exclusively.

maybe let to decide this to PLAYERS???? it this wont be comfortable - they wont use it. Simple as this. So, i agree - make shoulder things for any shoulder

• Like 1

13 hours ago, (PS4)NemitheNem said:

And the thing is described as benign. So why does it need to be shot up?

Well they're trying to tell a story, that we hunted and killed it and now are wearing it as a trophy. Though it seems pretty lazy for the hunter not even to remove the arrows from the beast. lol

• 3 weeks later...