Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So when Can I...

MewStar5

Just now, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Probably never are tenno are androgyness by design.

Unless they overhaul tenno creation completely come the duviri paradox.

We are probably stuck with generally fugly children tenno.

By any chance, did you choose the wrong face? I made my tenno as female and she has the curve and breasts

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

My tenno is clearly female but she is by no means adult looking.  They are not idealistic super models by thier design.

Especially compared to say saryns body type.  And hair styles are pretty meh to me.

They are definitely not super model looking, but there is some visible difference between male and female body if you look enough

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

I don't see how that precludes taking Maroo's jumpsuit and making a new version of it for androgynous teens

Why spend the production time tweaking the model for a different body.  If we don't get a tenno overhaul and the ability to age them it wouldn't work.

If the tenno age they can just pop a head on the already made body.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Probably never are tenno are androgyness by design.

Unless they overhaul tenno creation completely come the duviri paradox.

We are probably stuck with generally fugly children tenno.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

My tenno is clearly female but she is by no means adult looking.  They are not idealistic super models by thier design.

Especially compared to say saryns body type.  And hair styles are pretty meh to me.

The new infested suit from NW is clearly based on an adult body though. Maroo's suit would be on the same level.

Either way with such a model you can still morph the mesh to look less adult without ruining things. Easy quick job. Not sure if the model use the same skeleton though.

5 minutes ago, 844448 said:

They are definitely not super model looking, but there is some visible difference between male and female body if you look enough

The bodies at best presently look to be begining puberty. Say ages 14 to 16 ish.

Many of the npcs and even warframes themselves look more like 19 plus.

Of course we all age differently.  Some people look older then they are.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

4 minutes ago, SirTobe said:

The new infested suit from NW is clearly based on an adult body though. Maroo's suit would be on the same level.

Either way with such a model you can still morph the mesh to look less adult without ruining things. Easy quick job. Not sure if the model use the same skeleton though.

The suit does look more adult like but i find it looks really odd with the tenno.  And its parts don't match with anything.

Ill take pic later of my tenno and try to post it.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

The bodies at best presently look to be begining puberty. Say ages 14 to 16 ish.

Many of the npcs and even warframes themselves look more like 19 plus.

Of course we all age differently.  Some people look older then they are.

FOURTEEN?! WITH THAT HEIGHT? 

Tenno at 14 is taller than me irl damn I'm actaully jealous *Cries in Asian* 

Edited by HappyFishxas

2 minutes ago, HappyFishxas said:

FOURTEEN?! WITH THAT HEIGHT? 

Tenno at 14 is taller than me irl damn I'm actaully jealous *Cries in Asian* 

Do we have anything telling us our height in operater mode.  It seems we are a little less then half the height of a typical warframe like excalibur.  And assuming excalibur is the average size person at say 5 foot 6 inches.

The tenno are not very big.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Because they're children maybe..?

3 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Do we have anything telling us our height in operater mode.  It seems we are a little less then half the height of a typical warframe like excalibur.  And assuming excalibur is the average size person at say 5 foot 6 inches.

The tenno are not very big.

Interestingly!! I saw that someone once got ahold of some Warframe models and did some measuring! 

Most Warframes seem to be around the 6 foot mark. The shortest on the limited list may have been about 5'10" and Limbo was tallest. 

Here's a link to the Forum post.

Someone also measured the Operator model next to a Frost Harka, and Operator came to about 5'2". 

Here's a link to that as well!

We aren't half their height, just a little nore than a head or so shorter in some cases. We come up to their chests, at the least.

Off topic, admittedly, but I thought it was interesting. 

Edited by Sea_Blue_Stars
Fixed a couple mistake.

20 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Why spend the production time tweaking the model for a different body.  If we don't get a tenno overhaul and the ability to age them it wouldn't work.

If the tenno age they can just pop a head on the already made body.

You seem to think it's some herculean task to make a Z-kid sized Maroo outfit

It's not, really. Theoretically if they wanted to, they could knock it out in two business days, beta test it for two more days to be safe, and have it out for us next Wednesday

The operaters are not normal humans and spent centuries in stasis with their minds awake in a dream.

Mentally they are not kids.  The 2nd dream seems to imply the kids on the ship where multiple ages. 

Walking around as my operater.  Shes only about half the height of most average npcs.

As far as we know the void powers the tenno have break the laws of physics and warp reality.  As long as they can control their powers they are essentially gods.

Once they can use transference at will.  They should be able to make their bodies whatever they want. And we can use transference at any range.

They turn into raw energy and move somewhere else.

Look at vor in the void we kill him.  He's still alive. He can just form a new body.

Perhaps through the paradox stuff well be able to age the operaters as we please.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

35 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Neither of these things are true.

The operaters have been mentally alive for centuries.   The orikin tortured them and forced them to fight in wars.

All the tramatic experiences the tenno have been through since linking with one of three starter frames.  They are not children.

And on my screen my operater is very short.  We dont have sliders to control height.

Perhaps my screen settings appear differently.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

9 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

The operaters have been mentally alive for centuries.   The orikin tortured them and forced them to fight in wars.

All the tramatic experiences the tenno have been through since linking with one of three starter frames.  They are not children.

And yet they are. You can have whatever head canon you want, in game though they act and speak exactly like children. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Perhaps my screen settings appear differently.

Of course, definitely not human error, your screen is magically borked.

Mate the tenno where in stasis for centuries and their minds awake in a dream.

Physically they have not aged.  But mentally they are centuries old.  Assumming they gain full mastery over their void powers.  They should be able to take whatever physical form they want by willing it so.

In my game my tenno is short.

In reality I'm 6 foot 4 inches.  31 and super skinny.  We are all different heights and builds in reality.

The paradox is a ingame way we could get aged tenno.  Remember the line from the trailer says. Its time to grow up tenno.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

But mentally they are centuries old.

And yet they're still children. Like I said, you're welcome to whatever head canon you want, but within the realms of the game our Operators look and act like children. Their quotes are idealistic and naive and their wit is generally immature, all trademarks of a child.

They may have been around a few centuries, but both mentally and physically they are still children.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

In my game my tenno is short.

There's a difference here from what you said earlier. To recap, you said:

22 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Shes only about half the height of most average npcs.

This is the line I quoted, and the line I stated to be false. Short is one thing, half the height of everyone else is quite another.

Operators are absolutely not half the height of any basic NPC's.

Spoiler

TAPzsrr.png

They aren't even half the height of Warframes, closer to shoulder height against them and the Solaris.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

And yet they're still children. Like I said, you're welcome to whatever head canon you want, but within the realms of the game our Operators look and act like children. Their quotes are idealistic and naive and their wit is generally immature, all trademarks of a child.

Funnily enough, they probably have a twisted sense of humour, depending on when they say their lines.