Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whoa.....whoa...WHOA!!! No complaints about "Pet the pet" Nightwave Challenge?

*Checks the last couple days posts*

Okay....I have enjoyed Nightwave for the Series 1, Intermission, and this one....UNTIL!!!!

Interact with your Kubrow or Kavat

....and the Forums are silent in this, which is the worst if the lot!

All the other Challenges we have had, take place out THERE...meaning that we are being watched by Nora Night in some way. Which is coolz....I like playing for an audience.

But this last one- Nora has cameras in our ship!!! This is a total violation of my privacy and personal space. Terrible enough I got a Void Demons I gotta babysit in his chair in the back as well as a Peek-a-boo crazy neighbor that comes down every once in a while to say hi. Now I gotta find these cameras that have been planted in my ship to watch me and my pets play.

Jeez....and to top it all off...I only get 1000 for such an event?

Anyone find the cameras yet?

• Like 3

Clearly we just tweeted about how much we love our pets, and Nora was like, "Unf. DREAMERS!" The social media interaction is simply left out for the same reason games don't all the time spent sleeping, eating, using the restroom, etc.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

But this last one- Nora has cameras in our ship!!! This is a total violation of my privacy and personal space. Terrible enough I got a Void Demons I gotta babysit in his chair in the back as well as a Peek-a-boo crazy neighbor that comes down every once in a while to say hi. Now I gotta find these cameras that have been planted in my ship to watch me and my pets play.

Dude, you should have already known this since the Ayatan socket task. We socket those things on our Orbiter.

3 minutes ago, Frenotx said:

Clearly we just tweeted about how much we love our pets, and Nora was like, "Unf. DREAMERS!" The social media interaction is simply left out for the same reason games don't all the time spent sleeping, eating, using the restroom, etc.

I think Ordis is the one maintaining that part. What else would he be doing on the Voidnet?

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Dude, you should have already known this since the Ayatan socket task. We socket those things on our Orbiter.

I think Ordis is the one maintaining that part. What else would he be doing on the Voidnet?

Very true. Considering how in-touch the cephalons seem to be, the weave must actually just be a social media site for AIs. Ordis is probably always showing off candid pictures of his favorite operator. "Look at this new suit I just crafted for my operator! Aren't they just adorable?! #FashionFrame #TheGoodLife"

9 minutes ago, (PS4)SpIitSnake said:

You joke, but i did see some complaints about that challenge right after it came out.

Theres also someone whining about transmuting 3 mods...

Its actually pathetic at this point lol.

Agreed. Very pathetic. I would hate to have to be around some of these people IRL. 

If a video game can make you melt down............................. 

Many of us just don't care about the crap challenges anymore.  They're so pathetic that I only feel apathy in regards to them (interact with your pet, display a glyph, play an emote, transmute etc).  It's just not worth complaining now.  They get chucked in the same boat as to how I feel about claiming resource extractors, it's just a few clicks so I might as well but otherwise it's not worth the energy to react at all.

6 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Many of us just don't care about the crap challenges anymore.  They're so pathetic that I only feel apathy in regards to them (interact with your pet, display a glyph, play an emote, transmute etc).  It's just not worth complaining now.  They get chucked in the same boat as to how I feel about claiming resource extractors, it's just a few clicks so I might as well but otherwise it's not worth the energy to react at all.

My only issue is with the players that blindly hate anything to do with NW. They surely want the rewards, but apparently will complain about almost every single challenge. Its so odd to me, its like DE cannot please these people.

If theres a challenge that is even remotely difficult, people whine.

If theres a challenge that is easy, but takes a few days to complete, people whine.

If theres a challenge that involves playing with friends, people whine.

If theres a challenge that involves being anywhere close to “endgame”, people whine.

And now people have graduated to somehow complaining about getting free reputation, thats right, the FREEBIE CHALLENGES .

Part of me wants to hold out hope that this blind NW hate is some kind of community wide, elaborate troll.

But i know that that is not what is happening here, i just cant explain it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

I failes the challenge, it was too difficult. 

Also I was creating a kubrow at the time, can't pet an egg apparently.

No egg-petting function? Literally unplayable. We should be able to pet whatever and whomever we damn well please. Pet from stealth for an 8x bonus.

2 hours ago, (PS4)SpIitSnake said:

My only issue is with the players that blindly hate anything to do with NW. They surely want the rewards, but apparently will complain about almost every single challenge. Its so odd to me, its like DE cannot please these people.

If theres a challenge that is even remotely difficult, people whine.

If theres a challenge that is easy, but takes a few days to complete, people whine.

If theres a challenge that involves playing with friends, people whine.

If theres a challenge that involves being anywhere close to “endgame”, people whine.

And now people have graduated to somehow complaining about getting free reputation, thats right, the FREEBIE CHALLENGES .

Part of me wants to hold out hope that this blind NW hate is some kind of community wide, elaborate troll.

But i know that that is not what is happening here, i just cant explain it.

You are aware that the same people who complained about even slightly difficult/late-game challenges are not the ones who are complaining about the challenges now being meaningless?  I said from the start that DE should have grown a back bone and just said 'tough S#&$' to the people whining about difficulty, or not being able to complete 100% of the challenges (you only need 70% ffs).  But since DE listened to those people we now have to deal with a NW that is nothing more than a menial task based checklist and as a result I've lost interest in the game for the first time in 6+ years.  I log in, do one or two of the challenges and then realise that 15 minutes has passed and I've put in less effort than when I decide to change the side I'm sleeping on, and I'm utterly sick of Warframe.

Edited by Jiminez_Burial

6 hours ago, Frenotx said:

Very true. Considering how in-touch the cephalons seem to be, the weave must actually just be a social media site for AIs. Ordis is probably always showing off candid pictures of his favorite operator. "Look at this new suit I just crafted for my operator! Aren't they just adorable?! #FashionFrame #TheGoodLife"

"So, Cephalon Suda, it is agreed. In order to deal with the data shortages from the Lotus's... situation, we shall pool any possible sources of intelligence gathered from Sanctuary targets or-"

*ping*

*Cephalon Ordis has updated their profile picture*

honestly, DE expects ME, a player who has invested MONEY into their game (which is clearly dying BTW) to have to WALK down that ramp, and then walk ALL THE WAY to my Kavat's quarters, and actually TOUCH the damn thing? what if I'm allergic to cats? YOU'RE SO INCONSIDERATE DE!!! I had to go into recruit chat and invite people onto my Orbiter to carry me down the ramp, it's just WAY too far to go solo. /s