Whoa.....whoa...WHOA!!! No complaints about "Pet the pet" Nightwave Challenge?

12 hours ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Anyone find the cameras yet?

Nora has clearly hacked Ordis.

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

what if I'm allergic to cats?

Kavats don't have fur (they appear to be made of Play-Doh)...you should be fine. 🙂

21 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Why? Why play one emote nightwave daily? 

It is too difficult. Not even a player with 5000+hs of gameplay could be able to achieve such a feat. Please nerf

Yeah laugh all you want until the guy with the broken right mouse button comes and complains.Then we'll see who laughs. 

39 minutes ago, bl1te said:

Someone finds such 'jokes' still funny? Impressive.

I wanted to do one of this "jokes", first time for me... and actually it's more like a sarcastic way of pointing out the real posts people make about Nightwave. 

57 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Yeah laugh all you want until the guy with the broken right mouse button comes and complains.Then we'll see who laughs. 

Damn, and not being able to put emotes in hotkeys is something horrible (joke aside, just in case anyone really has that problem with RMB, it is possible to put them in personalized hotkeys).

37 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

The actual funny thing is that this daily seems to be impossible 😮

I'm literally sitting in my ship and playing all kinds of emotes and i can't get the challenge done. Feelsbadman.

XD

I made the Pet-thing (name betrays it's only function) specifically for this challenge, and getting an egg nowadays is easy, so who cares. My third non-sentinel companion after the kubrow made to do the quest, and a moa I sold after mastering (not worth my time to grind all of them).

Yes, the fact that I have to remember to press a button while playing the game is really daunting. 

I am up for challenge, but anything that has me pressing any buttons is too much for me. 

They should make a challenge where you get prizes just for staring at the screen. Logging into the game should also be made optional. 

Its threads like this that make it so hard to actually give legitimate feedback anymore. Everyone just assumes that any complaints that do not follow the majority opinion are nothing more than people crying over nothing. Did you ever think that, just maybe, if people are consistently complaining about something, it might actually be a problem? Nah, that doesn't make any sense, they just want attention.

And all the smug back-patting that always follows just makes it even worse. Stifling attempts at making progress does not make you better than anyone else. Ignorance and complacency are not things to be celebrated.

21 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

Its threads like this that make it so hard to actually give legitimate feedback anymore. Everyone just assumes that any complaints that do not follow the majority opinion are nothing more than people crying over nothing. Did you ever think that, just maybe, if people are consistently complaining about something, it might actually be a problem? Nah, that doesn't make any sense, they just want attention.

And all the smug back-patting that always follows just makes it even worse. Stifling attempts at making progress does not make you better than anyone else. Ignorance and complacency are not things to be celebrated.

Most of the feedback on forums is just crying tho.

Archived