Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whoa.....whoa...WHOA!!! No complaints about "Pet the pet" Nightwave Challenge?

21 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Why? Why play one emote nightwave daily? 

It is too difficult. Not even a player with 5000+hs of gameplay could be able to achieve such a feat. Please nerf

Yeah laugh all you want until the guy with the broken right mouse button comes and complains.Then we'll see who laughs. 

Edited by DeathDweller

39 minutes ago, bl1te said:

Someone finds such 'jokes' still funny? Impressive.

I wanted to do one of this "jokes", first time for me... and actually it's more like a sarcastic way of pointing out the real posts people make about Nightwave. 

57 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Yeah laugh all you want until the guy with the broken right mouse button comes and complains.Then we'll see who laughs. 

Damn, and not being able to put emotes in hotkeys is something horrible (joke aside, just in case anyone really has that problem with RMB, it is possible to put them in personalized hotkeys).

37 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

The actual funny thing is that this daily seems to be impossible 😮

I'm literally sitting in my ship and playing all kinds of emotes and i can't get the challenge done. Feelsbadman.

XD

Edited by BLI7Z

I made the Pet-thing (name betrays it's only function) specifically for this challenge, and getting an egg nowadays is easy, so who cares. My third non-sentinel companion after the kubrow made to do the quest, and a moa I sold after mastering (not worth my time to grind all of them).

Yes, the fact that I have to remember to press a button while playing the game is really daunting. 

I am up for challenge, but anything that has me pressing any buttons is too much for me. 

They should make a challenge where you get prizes just for staring at the screen. Logging into the game should also be made optional. 

• Like 1

Its threads like this that make it so hard to actually give legitimate feedback anymore. Everyone just assumes that any complaints that do not follow the majority opinion are nothing more than people crying over nothing. Did you ever think that, just maybe, if people are consistently complaining about something, it might actually be a problem? Nah, that doesn't make any sense, they just want attention.

And all the smug back-patting that always follows just makes it even worse. Stifling attempts at making progress does not make you better than anyone else. Ignorance and complacency are not things to be celebrated.

21 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

Its threads like this that make it so hard to actually give legitimate feedback anymore. Everyone just assumes that any complaints that do not follow the majority opinion are nothing more than people crying over nothing. Did you ever think that, just maybe, if people are consistently complaining about something, it might actually be a problem? Nah, that doesn't make any sense, they just want attention.

And all the smug back-patting that always follows just makes it even worse. Stifling attempts at making progress does not make you better than anyone else. Ignorance and complacency are not things to be celebrated.

Most of the feedback on forums is just crying tho.

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

Most of the feedback on forums is just crying tho.

It seems that way, because it is useless to even bother posting anything constructive when all you get in return is an impenetrable wall of disagreement. All you end up with is both sides shouting "YOU'RE WRONG!" at each other, and never bothering to offer any evidence to back themselves up. So nothing changes, and it seems like everyone is just upset over nothing.

And threads like this, from people trying to preemptively shut down any complaints they disagree with, only makes it worse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Teljaxx said:

29 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

It seems that way, because it is useless to even bother posting anything constructive when all you get in return is an impenetrable wall of disagreement. All you end up with is both sides shouting "YOU'RE WRONG!" at each other, and never bothering to offer any evidence to back themselves up. So nothing changes, and it seems like everyone is just upset over nothing.

And threads like this, from people trying to preemptively shut down any complaints they disagree with, only makes it worse.

Exactly, even when you give a fully detailed feedback or complaint on something you have these whiteknights come in with intention to insult, make fun of or intimidate you. They don't care about anything written like that and will dismiss it as crying and will attempt to shut you up. However good thing is such behavior and meta complaining isn't allowed on the forums so best thing is to simply report them and block them, it's best to ignore such individuals as it's not worth to waste your time on them.

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro
  • Like 3