Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ostron Bounty Rewards

RelentlessLogic

Ostron bounties need some TLC. The rare rewards are a complete pain in the ass; and the 1 bonus objective (draw out commander within a minute) doesn't seem to affect your chances at them.

I've been farming the 40-60 bounty for weeks now trying to get a single Eidolon Lens blueprint, but it's just been Breath, Wisps, Endo and occasional relics. On the off chance I do see a reward from the "rare" pool, it's always Revenant pieces. I already have Revenant dammit!

ARE THE QUILLS HARVESTING BREATH WHILE THE EIDOLON SLEEP?!

WHY DO THEY NEED SO MUCH OF IT ANYWAY?

ARE THE QUILLS INHALING IT FOR VISIONS IN A CAVE UNDER MOUNT NANG?!!

Suggestions time:

- Introduce more Bonus Objectives for the Ostron bounties, the same way the Solaris United bounties work. (successful Bonus Objectives = greater chance at rare rewards)

- Change the weight on which rewards are given, if you get to 5/5 on your 40-60 bounty make last reward a higher chance for the rare pool.

- If you already have Revenant, drastically lower the chances his blueprints drop from bounty rewards. Cephalon Simaris already helps you recover him if he got sold/deleted/punted with malice into a grinner ogma.

- Once a day, for 1 bounty of your choice, you can pick which reward from the pool you receive if you fully complete the bounty. Even just once a week would be fine tbh

- Allow the Eidolon Lens blueprint to be bought for reputation. 10k each or something. They are already expensive to build, and it's not like you can un-equip them anyway 😞

• Like 1