Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Semideos

BEST Orbiter in Warframe

This is a tour of my orbiter as it is at the moment.

If you want to visit the orbiter yourself, give me tips on how to improve or just hang out, feel free to add me in-game: Semideos
Wanted to do this now since orbiters are getting a pretty big aesthetic rework, otherwise I would have done it later, once i get as many unique decorations as possible.

Its a good orbiter, the only bad thing is that you claimed your orbiter as BEST by yourself which is looked down upon, by me at least.

2 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Its a good orbiter, the only bad thing is that you claimed your orbiter as BEST by yourself which is looked down upon, by me at least.

Haha it was a false claim, not being serious at all. If you got any tips/feedback please let me know tho:)

Not a fan of the rock formations myself. Seem a bit out of place.

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:

I actually like the rock formations.

Eh dunno. Think if there were more nearby or something, otherwise they're a bit random in an otherwise very clinical etc setting. 

5 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

hey mom, look how much I paid for a free game! used my superior intellect to farm parts and trade for plat without spending a dime on a free game!

How guys go mad about "best". I just thought about it happening by reading the title. xD

Nice place you built. Floating gallery. Looks fine, though the entry tunnel to space orphan chamber looks a bit garish with all they glyphs. Unless you were going for an enterance to a space bouncy castle look. I liked the round picture frames you used for floof shelves there, that's a nice idea. I also liked how you build some sort of machinery out of the octavia player in the quarters, that looked fun.

I don’t even have to watch this video to know it doesn’t have a temple of birds in the back. Not best.

its good but did you really need to make a video on it? Then post the video in forums aswell..... Then claim its the best...

You could of just went into region and been like 'who wanna see my orbiter'

cool orbiter, bad gloating boner...

What decoration is that above the somachord player? I don't recognize it.

You lost me in the excruciatingly slow crawl up the ramp where all you have in your cockpit is...two posters and 3 Excal noggles. If you wanted attention/visitors I would've been happy to visit or take a look. But because you proclaimed this ship the best orbiter ever, I stopped watching as soon as I realized it wasn't, in fact, the best orbiter. Which was sometime in the first 10 seconds. Sorry cutie 😔

6 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Welcome to the world of clickbaits.