General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×
Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Probably not a bug] Nightwave "Saver" credit pick up mission weirdness

Zambad

I'm pretty sure this is a bug so I'm posting it directly in here. It seems there's something really wrong with the tracking of the "Saver" Nightwave daily mission where you have to pick up 15,000 credits. I was wondering how it was taking so painstakingly long for me to complete this daily act (14.5 hours left on it, about 2/3 done) and then I noticed this after completing a 10 minute survival with Nekros Prime (I'll put the images inside spoiler-sections for post size purposes):

Spoiler

9j7hf1F.png

As you can see in the screenshot above, I supposedly picked up over 20k credits during the mission. I don't think the caches count towards that displayed amount and even if they did, I still should've completed the Nightwave act. However:

Spoiler

Wzexvee.png

Before the mission, I had somewhere around 3k credits collected for the act. This is after the survival mission seen above. So how did my >20,000 picked up credits turn into ~6,000? This is not feeling very "daily" to me.

Edited by Zambad
Added the tag to the title after the first discussion in the comments.

Maybe Nekros extra looted credits don't count? I see you had an affinity booster, did you have a credit booster too? Maybe stuff doubled only counts the original picked up?

I was likely in Khora when I got mine done solo last time it came up. I didn't even pay attention as I played for the evening. I just played and no more than an hour or two later I had it done.

21 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Maybe Nekros extra looted credits don't count? I see you had an affinity booster, did you have a credit booster too? Maybe stuff doubled only counts the original picked up?

I was likely in Khora when I got mine done solo last time it came up. I didn't even pay attention as I played for the evening. I just played and no more than an hour or two later I had it done.

Yes, I had a credit booster active as well. The only case scenario where this is not a bug would be that it only counts the original amounts, so roughly a quarter of what I got due to Nekros + the booster.

1 hour ago, Zambad said:

Yes, I had a credit booster active as well. The only case scenario where this is not a bug would be that it only counts the original amounts, so roughly a quarter of what I got due to Nekros + the booster.

That explains it then. Just like caches don't count as they're not 'picked up', the boosted ones surely don't count either towards the goal.

• Like 1