Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Vor Is Bugged

Soske7

Same thing happened to me too. And, as a new player, it seemed I was stuck at Mercury due to this bug. But after I asked for help on Recruiting channel, I got multiple responses and a kind fellow Mag to run Cytherean in Venus for me. Now I am no longer stuck and so far i am loving this games community.

My friend just told me he tried to kill Vor two times and he got the same bug every time. I went to check it for myself and yes - Vor is broken. I didn't use any power or knockback weapon on him. From the moment his shields went down he just stood there.

Ask someone to unlock other levels for you.

And then he can't invite you because you get's the squad full message, since the system to invite players to missions via the region or recruitment chat is clunky, unintuitive and has several issues.

Oh and finding the chat window at all as new player, seeing how it's closed by default and only a small part at the bottom of the screen.

Also i saw two versions of the bug.

One was Vor getting in his shield and the mission being automatically declared as failed and another one where Vor freezes in his animation standing still and staring blankly into the void.

Edited by Othergrunty

Well, you can still pass the mission with help of the Link... Got my miter blade yesterday, lol. But hope it will get fixed.

Eh means, he's broken on Illiad, too. There he just gets stuck after first time he calls on his bubble, and spawns an entity that can be killed with link, and makes mission completed as soon as it's destroyed (I mean, you don't NEED to kill krill that way).

Edited by GTG3000

I can confirm this: happened a few times to me, too. It seems that this bug occures when Vor is being lured away from his boss arena.

More description:

You can see Vor, target him with skills, but he doesn't take any damage. There will be blood splats thou. He also completely frozen, not moving. He will keep on taunting you with messages.

Man I just started playing the game last night. It's really fun, which made it really suck when my progress got driven to a halt by this glitch. I've ran this 4 or 5 times over with the same results. It'll be nice to have a fix, but in the meantime I'll replay other missions.