Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe has no Longevity

no offence but he's been playing since 2014 so guy there is no need to be mean to him. and to be honest saying out of love because he love the game and he doesn't want to see to dead  

because if you love something you will fight for it to succeed

Edited by mofe1097
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mofe1097 said:

no offence but he's been playing since 2014 so guy there is no need to be mean to him. and to be honest saying oiut of love because he love the game and he doesn't want to see to dead  

After so many years of playing the game, he spend hundreds and thousands of dollars apparently and has no thought of slowing it down or take a break, that's addiction.

He thinks he's a ghost that belongs to the pre-2016 Warframe, he's salty about the Specters of the Rail update, really? I call BS

Not even grateful for the years of entertainment he decided to go out with a bang, by seeking attention in an obscure forum site with by talking negatively of the game, what a mess

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mofe1097 said:

Most of that was complaining that they can't make ultra bank off of prime parts, complaining that the game is now too easy in one breath and then complaining that DE changes the disposition of gamebreaking Rivens in the other. 

Then we have the content that they lament the "removal" of even tho the bulk of it is still technically in the game. 

• Dark Sectors, which are still in the game you just dont have the ultra unfun of two clans controlling everything, whoever macro spams the mission button the fastest getting the "prize" and the lies of "Just let us have it and we will set a low tax".... followed by *sets maximum tax* "LOL". Thankfully those where introduced and ejected from the game during my time off from Warframe because everything about those was just a toxic quagmire. As is ANY instance where you try to cram even pseudo PvP into a PVE game. 
  • Void Towers, Also still in the game you just don't have the ultra unfun of being forced to sit in a Void survival for hours and hours and hours because you feel like if ya don't youre losing out on potential loot. It was a forced miserable slog to "beat the system" for the majority of players and for those who actually enjoyed it..... as I pointed out Void Towers didn't go anywhere if people enjoyed sitting in them for hours they can opt to do so right now but now it's a choice..... people are just choosing not to because it was never about enjoying the content it was about beating the system and having a market/plat advantage.
  • Raids. Not difficult, not challenging, just developer puzzles that once cracked where about as complicated as an easy Sortie .... that never changed.... again the only reason to bother doing them was that they gave you a Platinum/Market advantage over other players who didn't. They where a buggy/technical mess otherwise DE just would have left them in the game because the path of least resistance is to do nothing until you have a replacement. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Most of that was complaining that they can't make ultra bank off of prime parts, complaining that the game is now too easy in one breath and then complaining that DE changes the disposition of gamebreaking Rivens in the other. 

Then we have the content that they lament the "removal" of even tho the bulk of it is still technically in the game. 

• Dark Sectors, which are still in the game you just dont have the ultra unfun of two clans controlling everything, whoever macro spams the mission button the fastest getting the "prize" and the lies of "Just let us have it and we will set a low tax".... followed by *sets maximum tax* "LOL". Thankfully those where introduced and ejected from the game during my time off from Warframe because everything about those was just a toxic quagmire. As is ANY instance where you try to cram even pseudo PvP into a PVE game. 
  • Void Towers, Also still in the game you just don't have the ultra unfun of being forced to sit in a Void survival for hours and hours and hours because you feel like if ya don't youre losing out on potential loot. It was a forced miserable slog to "beat the system" for the majority of players and for those who actually enjoyed it..... as I pointed out Void Towers didn't go anywhere if people enjoyed sitting in them for hours they can opt to do so right now but now it's a choice..... people are just choosing not to because it was never about enjoying the content it was about beating the system and having a market/plat advantage.
  • Raids. Not difficult, not challenging, just developer puzzles that once cracked where about as complicated as an easy Sortie .... that never changed.... again the only reason to bother doing them was that they gave you a Platinum/Market advantage over other players who didn't. They where a buggy/technical mess otherwise DE just would have left them in the game because the path of least resistance is to do nothing until you have a replacement. 

because he know that DE can do better and make an amazing raid 

it's probably also because he misses some of the thing that he mentioned 

and is that a bad thing

1 hour ago, (XB1)KILLA BIG MAC said:

After playing Warframe since 2014, I am done...

If any of us have over 500 hours, we obviously love this game. Over 2k+ hours some might call us addicted. Rather than leave, just do what I have done over the course of my 5 years. I take a couple months break here and there because I honestly get burnt out, my longest being 7 or 8 months. I come back and it is crazy to see some of the changes when I haven't been keeping up with the game. It may make you a little behind at that moment, but sometimes all we need is just a break. OP you obviously very much enjoyed this game and don't want to see it die or end for you, find another game for the moment to occupy your time or just find something else to occupy your time, and come back at a later point. You've made the investment in the game. We don't know how much more content is in store for us. I started in 2014 on xbox one after coming from Destiny and I never looked back, and I am glad I didn't. 

6 minutes ago, mofe1097 said:

it's probably also because he misses some of the thing that he mentioned 

Clearly for all of the wrong reasons..... because 2/3rds of those things (darksector missions and Void Towers) are still in the game and can be enjoyed at any time yet they are actively choosing not to engage in them. 

7 minutes ago, mofe1097 said:

and is that a bad thing

I'm going with yes cause I don't care about the fact that someone can't sell Frost Prime for 1,300 plat anymore....

• Like 1

While i do get where the OP is coming from I think now is a good time to point out that the company is only what 300 people strong and they created a game that lasted 6 years where people are still playing. While it is understandable that groups of players (vets, endurance runners etc) can feel left out is it really unreasonable to think that as a business DE should, I don't know, draw in as many new players as possible so they can catch up on 6 years of content and by extension the money they would make from that before possibly changing gears again and creating advanced content for experienced players.

Also as a side note to point out a lot of vets/ experienced players tend to blast through any new content in a day so is it really that surprising that a company of roughly 300 people would have some difficulty keeping pace with that. Just a thought.

Edited by Cuchullin

I started playing back in 2013 right at the OpenBeta, i am a Vet, a Founder and i have far more complete Prime Access packs than you, yet im not crying my eyes out on the Forums complaining about content because despite having everything i still have a lot to do both for my self and others. I help members of my clan, i help new players, i do Sorties every day and now i have Nightwave challenges tho i wish there was more of them per day.

I dont pound on DE for content because i know they arent a Triple A company, they dont have billions of dollars to invest, they dont have a 3000 people staff to work full time on the game yet they released this game for free and every few months release a new awesome expansion to give us more content and dont charge anything for it.

The Devs are wonderful and interactive with the community, the community is the best you will find of any game and i am proud when i say that i am part of it.

in short, you've completely removed more sustainable content than introduced (dark sectors, void towers, and raids).

Dark Sector? What was so fun about running a mission filled with Specters that 1 Shotted you because they were all built with Vectis and one or two clans were always dominant on the starchart?

Void Towers? You can still do Defense and survival missions on the Void tho here is where your hypocrisy comes, you complain its "Too Easy to Farm Prime Stuff" tho with 1 single Key you could farm endlessly for hours, now every member of the squad has to have a Relic to be able to get a Primed item and has to use one for every rotation so technically it has become harder/more costly to farm for Primed items and you still have the RNG factor if the item coming is rare or not.

Raids? The old Raids were all glitchy and with the current Warframes/Gears/Operator raids would be too easy to complete. I remember the doors that required 2 people to open by standing on a button, in the current game it would only require 1 player to do it as you could just leave your frame on one button and your operator on another then void dash through the door and repeat on the other side for teammates to pass.

• Like 3

I've read your post OP and I know many of the comments are probably either people saying "bye" or defending DE but I just want to let you know I agree with you. It's sad that this community is filled with sheep, people who feel DE can do know wrong, but I hope you find a game that cares about you as much as you care about it, and allows you to give feed back that is actually taken instead of talked away. While I agree i'm never gonna say I quit warframe because honestly it all comes down to how bored I am but I completely understand where you are coming from.

• Like 2

After playing Warframe since 2014,

i play since hydroid prime came to live
and whatever others say here i understand ur butthurt 100% because i have exact the same butthurt

ppl dont understand u can like chocolate and eat it every day straight for 5 years
but u just go to that 1 shop which have that 1 type of chocolate and u are sick of it
u still love chocolate u still want to eat it u just want different flavor but shop owners dont care to supply them selfs with different flavor even there is demand for it

and here we are doing what we do just because we do it
like marriage after 20 years in most cases its not love anymore its just habit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

They are not "evergreen" content

You cannot make "evergreen" content in a looter game (even the fan-favourite Diablo is just "le infinitely increasing hp and damage lol", which is something that's freely available in Warframe).

That is why if you have looter games as your "main games" you are a dumb-dumb. Like OP seems to be.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

I've read your post OP and I know many of the comments are probably either people saying "bye" or defending DE but I just want to let you know I agree with you. It's sad that this community is filled with sheep, people who feel DE can do know wrong, but I hope you find a game that cares about you as much as you care about it, and allows you to give feed back that is actually taken instead of talked away. While I agree i'm never gonna say I quit warframe because honestly it all comes down to how bored I am but I completely understand where you are coming from.

AHAHAHA sheep? Reasonable people who aren't complete hypocrites maybe.

He announced it himself, no point persuading a hypocrite to come back to Warframe when he doesn't understand the word 'longevity', Warframe needs sustainable and diverse content to keep the playerbase, I've known this since the early beta to not overplay Warframe (or any other game tbh) so I won't "get bored", he played for years, remember that