Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe has no Longevity

OP you should probably look up the meaning of the word longevity. Because thousands of hours and 5 years with the same game does indeed mean the game has longevity and not a small amount of it at that.

I mean you've played the game for nearly as long as it has been available, if that isnt successful longevity then nothing is.

• Like 1

"_____ isn't long enough for a game???"

Warframes a live service game. Most AAA games are 40 hours or less. Should DE simply remove all the content after The Second Dream quest because that's roughly a 40 hour mark for a new player? 

If _____ years is long enough, why isn't 40 hours, 30 hours, 20 hours? 

Don't worry OP about people who just can't understand how you feel. Either they'll feel it at some point too or they are casual enough to never hit the point and therefor can never understand the content drought. Even someone like me who makes their own goals of just making plat to bide time to the next content, it becomes boring. 

Edited by Fire2box

Warframe still being developed and still having a regular playerbase that's active on forums would beg to disagree. Warframe very much has longevity. Warframe's worst quality is how long the devs take to release new content, however, the biggest quality of their work is that it is always interesting and devoid of massive game-breaking issues. Warframe gets a lot of love, and for how long this game has been in development, and been free, it's astounding that the quality of our content hasn't dipped, but actually increased immensely. And with the last Tennocon, how can one not be excited for the future? A whole new gameplay system is coming, one that ties our current ones together. The New War. Because of Empyrean I find it hard to play because I want Empyrean so badly.

34 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

I've read your post OP and I know many of the comments are probably either people saying "bye" or defending DE but I just want to let you know I agree with you. It's sad that this community is filled with sheep, people who feel DE can do know wrong, but I hope you find a game that cares about you as much as you care about it, and allows you to give feed back that is actually taken instead of talked away. While I agree i'm never gonna say I quit warframe because honestly it all comes down to how bored I am but I completely understand where you are coming from.

On the flip side to this saying that your leaving because DE isn't giving you what you want anymore and prima donnaing your way out like many of the i'm leaving post seem to be is an improvement how exactly? I'm perfectly willing to admit that warframe isn't perfect, Conclave, repetitive quality of missions, enemies constantly mob rushing you until they get to the level of killing you in one shot for example, and there's plenty that DE can work on to improve the experience for vets and newcomers alike but there's so many, i'm gonna say factions, within the community that you can't honestly expect a comparatively small Dev team (in comparison to large companies at least) to be able to cater to everyone at the same time and do it well that so they virtually have to focus on certain parts and work on that.

The point I'm trying to make here is that it's okay to leave the game and try other stuff even and perhaps especially when you've done and collected everything 10 times over then complain that 'insert whatever game fits this category' is a bad game. Flawed certainly, repetitive definitely but overall it works I'll still be playing for a good while and when I get bored I'm going to try other things.

1 hour ago, mofe1097 said:

no offence but he's been playing since 2014 so guy there is no need to be mean to him. and to be honest saying out of love because he love the game and he doesn't want to see to dead  

because if you love something you will fight for it to succeed

Bruh, he said have fun watching the dream die before attacking people who liked to trick out their frames. Don't try to white knight for this entitled troll.

Edited by (PS4)ErydisTheLucario

Just now, Fire2box said:

New frames in order to keep the prime access train going. But at least some of them have been good and different from others. Baruuk and Revenant are super popular, right? 

I have fully umbral revenant right now and he's my new main and you don't see many baruuks cause of his acquisition through vox solaris. Way to strawman new frames by saying it's only for primes, just ignore the all the ways a new frame affects gameplay.

7 minutes ago, Cuchullin said:

On the flip side to this saying that your leaving because DE isn't giving you what you want anymore and prima donnaing your way out like many of the i'm leaving post seem to be is an improvement how exactly?

Not everyone can express what their displeasure are and for Warframe there's many who already succinctly do and that includes handful of partners content I watch. I've seen Iflynn, LifeOfRio, Brozime, Griddark, Shul, RandomSurge, WhiskeyCat all state on youtube/streams problems they see in Warframe be it lack of endgame (You can only do orb fights, eidolons, arbitration, etc) so long before you have everything that can drop from them. When you don't get rewards you can use, are you really going to keep doing it over and over and over? Then there's the Standing system which isn't a problem for "vets" at all because were all over MR24 or something like that. If you want to see true Warframe Fun start a new account and grind up standing on Cetus and Fortuna. It's not pretty. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

I have fully umbral revenant right now and he's my new main and you don't see many baruuks cause of his acquisition through vox solaris. Way to strawman new frames by saying it's only for primes, just ignore the all the ways a new frame affects gameplay.

because it is for prime access if they don't contuinally push out a new frame every 3 months or so they will slowly if not rapidly run out of frames to prime and then sell for 50USD or whatever the prices are now. 

Also for his accusation of vox solaris Umm Fortuna's been out for close to a year than not silly and torroids dropped from Day 1. Who's strawmanning? 

Edit: Also it's hilarious that so many people here disagree with OP yet all they do is feed the flames by keeping this topic at the top of general discussion by posting one liners or gifs. If you want to let it die, then let it die. 

Edited by Fire2box
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Not everyone can express what their displeasure are and for Warframe there's many who already succinctly do and that includes handful of partners content I watch. I've seen Iflynn, LifeOfRio, Brozime, Griddark, Shul, RandomSurge, WhiskeyCat all state on youtube/streams problems they see in Warframe be it lack of endgame (You can only do orb fights, eidolons, arbitration, etc) so long before you have everything that can drop from them. When you don't get rewards you can use, are you really going to keep doing it over and over and over? Then there's the Standing system which isn't a problem for "vets" at all because were all over MR24 or something like that. If you want to see true Warframe Fun start a new account and grind up standing on Cetus and Fortuna. It's not pretty. 

First, define endgame

Second, if you don't do something because you don't get rewards you can use, you might be in the "loot-whore" mentality because I'm still playing e prime exterminate on earth for no reason, try to explain that

1 minute ago, orangescythe1990 said:

While I disagree with everything he said I have to defend that atleast, that's the date he logged into the forum for the first time not the first time he played the game. Atleast thats what I thought.

Then he should've seen all the hundreds of "I QUIT" threads over the years and understand he's just one of the same attention seekers who should've stopped talking and leave quietly

1 minute ago, orangescythe1990 said:

While I disagree with everything he said I have to defend that atleast, that's the date he logged into the forum for the first time not the first time he played the game. Atleast thats what I thought.

This is 100% true. My account here on fourms says joined/activated on sep 2017. but my account is from like 2015/2016 or something. I started warframe again before plains released due to my friend asking me to try it agai, stuck with it since. Well asides playing for maybe 20 mins a day now or AFK'ing in dojo to trade on WF market. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)KILLA BIG MAC said:

After playing Warframe since 2014, I am done.

After having my first attempt at a topic of this nature, I already know what to do...

You're done, its not our problem, bye and have fun. Community Moderator, do your thing and lock this topic from further replies.

Edited by Uhkretor

Just now, RamonLeeYJ said:

Then he should've seen all the hundreds of "I QUIT" threads over the years and understand he's just one of the same attention seekers who should've stopped talking and leave quietly

Ya I don't really understand making a grand production out of leaving a game. I've left this game a few times already because I like everyone else get burnt out sometimes. I keep on coming back because there's still no other game that feels quite like this one.

8 minutes ago, 844448 said:

First, define endgame

Second, if you don't do something because you don't get rewards you can use, you might be in the "loot-whore" mentality because I'm still playing e prime exterminate on earth for no reason, try to explain that

endgame? Stuff to do after you finish the games base content. 

Eidolons are end game to the plains as you pretty much do it once you have enough standing to get a good amp. 

Profit Taker is endgame to Fortuna as you can ONLY do it once you max rank solaris united. 

Arbitrations are endgame because you literally can't do it unless you beaten every standard node in the game. 

As for you playing earth prime exterimate. I can only assume you don't like and/or can't do the challenges of the endgame content listed above or maybe you are just farming for lith relics. 

Edited by Fire2box
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

After having my first attempt at a topic of this nature, I already know what to do...

You're done, its not our problem, bye and have fun. Community Moderator, do your thing and lock this topic from further replies.

Some of us are actually conversing unlike someone like you who just wants to backseat moderate posts you don't personally like. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

Eidolons are end game to the plains as you pretty much do it once you have enough standing to get a good amp. 

Profit Taker is endgame to Fortuna as you can ONLY do it once you max rank solaris united. 

Arbitrations are endgame because you literally can't do it unless you beaten every standard node in the game. 

As for you playing earth prime exterimate. I can only assume you don't like and/or can't do the challenges of the endgame content listed above or maybe you are just farming for lith relics. 

And that's your assumption? I suggest not to check my profile then and earth exterminate doesn't even drop any relic, nothing other than some materials that you already have a mountain of so do you want to try to explain it again?

3 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Guess what? Those are not considered as endgame by most of the community

2 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

unlike someone like you who just wants to backseat moderate posts

... hold on, let me fish something here a bit back...

8 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Community Moderator, do your thing and lock this topic from further replies.

Like I said a bit back of my own quote, let me adjust that to my own case.

... Its not my problem. And, with this, I'm out. This topic has no reason to exist, like all the others before it.

Edited by Uhkretor

Just now, 844448 said:

And that's your assumption? I suggest not to check my profile then and earth exterminate doesn't even drop any relic, nothing other than some materials that you already have a mountain of so do you want to try to explain it again?

I don't care why you do a low level mission over and over, nor do I know if you actually do you could simply be saying it. It has little if not nothing to do with the topic let alone conversation at hand IMHO. 

How about you take a shot at it. why do you play a lowly mission and nothing remotely challenging?

• Like 1