Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE bring back the raid

mofe1097

I'd rather see a rebalancing of our capabilities more than some arbitrary "raid". The way we scale right now means that any attempt at endgame content is either going to be little more than a speedbump, or an unfun slog that turns off your powers.

I would prefer to see us brought down from game-breaking to simply powerful, because then we could actually start to see game modes that not only offer a challenge to players but allow you to take whatever gear you want and still contribute (The recent Ropalolyst is a rather annoying litmus. Attacks so powerful that they oneshot most frames regardless of mods, and enough health to deplete the ammo of most non-meta weapons).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mofe1097 said:

bring back the raid so they have thing to do when they'ye have every weapon and frames. and have completed every the game has.

If you genuinely expect me to do raids more than once (if that, cause if they're as impenetrable as before, I ain't gonna bother), you're sorely mistaken.

Raids are lazy endgame. One mission repeated ad nauseam is not good endgame design. I'll repeat what I said in one of these endgame posts in the past. I genuinely prefer the current endgame we have of "Do what you want, how you want, when you want, because you have earned the power to do it" way more than I ever will like repeating a stupid mission over and over. So hard pass from me.

I want fun content, that's all. If it's fun, I'll probably replay it over and over just cause I want to. If it's made to be repeated over and over, it probably sucks and I'll stay far away from it.

wait what problems

I never tried the raids but the general consensus was that they just weren't very good. Too much standing around and waiting.

They also had some crazy spaghetti-coding, judging from how often updates (even the seemingly unrelated ones) broke them.

i know this sounds crazy but i feel like making plat is the end game right now  for me anyway but the issue is when i've got everything what do i do 

because i getting bored lately and i don't know what to do because i don,t feel like level anything and i can't go to poe or fortuna because my laptop can't handle it

Edited by mofe1097

1 minute ago, mofe1097 said:

i know this sounds crazy but i feel like making plat is the end game right now  for me anyway but the issue is when i've got everything what do i do 

Do other things. I'm winding down on the game quite a bit myself, and it's totally fine. My life doesn't revolve around the game, nor should it.

Look, the devs have explicitly stated that they wanted to emulate Skyrim. As someone with over 1,000 hours in Skyrim myself, I knew exactly what they meant. I didn't accumulate those hours all in one go; I frequently uninstalled, went away for weeks and months, then reinstalled. Hell, to this day, I'm still looking to build a mod package for a new Special Edition play through.

It's okay to wind down. It's okay to take breaks. It's okay to do something else. The game will still be here when you come back when new content arrives.

Firstly, you're not writing this message on anyone's behalf

Second, what makes you the endgame player? Can you do 6x tridolon with only 2 people or solo? Can you push at least 10 million points solo in ESO?

Third, is the raid the only thing to do once you have everything? Something to do when they have finished the game? Then what do they have once they finished the raids?

Fourth, does everything become obsolete once you finished all the game has? Or just you wanting something new?

Fifth, the raids wasn't something fun, it's just your usual raid with overly put puzzles as challenge you can find on other game, might as well play resident evil if you like puzzles

• Like 1

Just now, 844448 said:

endgame players would be able to do this without problems, otherwise you're just a filthy casul

No, try-hards will do those without problems. Endgame player means you can do them. Not that you can do them to ridiculous degrees, solo. Cause if that's your definition of endgame players, 99.(9)% of us ain't it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

No, try-hards will do those without problems. Endgame player means you can do them. Not that you can do them to ridiculous degrees, solo. Cause if that's your definition of endgame players, 99.(9)% of us ain't it.

That means those youtubers that asking for endgame, are not endgame and just big mouthed casuls until they make it to that level

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 844448 said:

youtubers that asking for endgame are ... just big mouthed casuls

Did it really take you this long to figure that out? Youtubers are really just in it for the views, and if they have to spout bulls*it to get them, they'll do it no bother.

Did it really take you this long to figure that out? Youtubers are really just in it for the views, and if they have to spout bulls*it to get them, they'll do it no bother.

I already know this, but sadly there's nothing we can do to them because they're youtubers and people are that mindless to follow whatever they say nowadays

2 minutes ago, 844448 said:

I already know this, but sadly there's nothing we can do to them because they're youtubers and people are that mindless to follow whatever they say nowadays

Sad times indeed, but what can we do? Thinking is apparently too difficult for most humans, and unless Darwin's Law makes a massive comeback, that might be the default state in the future. We're definitely in the wrong timeline, if you ask me.

Sad times indeed, but what can we do? Thinking is apparently too difficult for most humans, and unless Darwin's Law makes a massive comeback, that might be the default state in the future. We're definitely in the wrong timeline, if you ask me.

Lol why the wierd tangent of bashing youtubers.

Sure u might not like them but they help keep the game alive.

Edited by (PS4)caffinated_flame

2 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

There's only one answer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvl-4jut7gnHJPYwHbZ0R

Just now, (PS4)caffinated_flame said:

With "warframe is dying" video over and over and no idea to make it better?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)caffinated_flame said:

I dunno, just going with the flow of the conversation.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)caffinated_flame said:

By making it look like the worst game in existence? The only Warframe youtuber I watch is Shy, so I dunno if what I'm about to say is a true reflection of the Warframe content creator community, but if the forums are anything to go by, most Warframe youtubers just want to see the game dead. No praising, just bashing. Warframe doesn't do this. Warframe doesn't have that. Warframe devs call the community the worst names possible (cheeky redtext). Like, how are they keeping the game alive? They're actively burying it.

The only Warframe youtubers that I remember helping Warframe are TotalBiscuit and Jim Sterling, and neither of them are Warframe youtubers. So, it just looks to me like the Warframe content creators are doing a really terrible job.

6 minutes ago, 844448 said:

There's only one answer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvl-4jut7gnHJPYwHbZ0R

Ah, if only I had an asteroid at my disposal...

Edited by Gabbynaru

i can't go to poe or fortuna because my laptop can't handle it

And you think your laptop can magically handle 8 player missions?

As for the reason why they removed it: Giving Mag 10 more damage on her 4 --> Raids broke. Releasing a new weapon --> Raids broke. Doing a server maintenance --> Raids broke.

Everything they did broke Raids and they had to work overtime to just fix them. Every. Single.Time.

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

2 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Lol when i read ur post it sounds like u shouting,

But I would say warframe YouTubers make the game significantly more accessible, sure there is the forum and wiki and but I doubt me and my friends would av stuff around to where we are in the game without the help of the youtubers.

Also it weird saying they are trying to kill the game cus they av criticism of the game.

Edited by (PS4)caffinated_flame
Fckin grammar/spelling

4 hours ago, (PS4)caffinated_flame said:

Lol when i read ur post it sounds like u shouting,

But I would say warframe YouTubers make the game significantly more accessible, sure there is the forum and wiki and but I doubt me and my friends would av stuff around to where we are in the game without the help of the youtubers.

Also it weird saying they are trying to kill the game cus they av criticism of the game.

How is saying "warframe is dying", "there's no content", "this content is trash", etc criticism? It looks like bashing than criticising

5 hours ago, 844448 said:

How is saying "warframe is dying", "there's no content", "this content is trash", etc criticism? It looks like bashing than criticising

I dont see how that bashing minus the warframe is dying bit but am not sure which ones said that.

Either way I would stop arguing with u cus it weird aguring for youtubers like they defenseless.