Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inventory And Arsenal Suggestions

GSGregory

So I love how the new gui looks for the arsenal however it still needs improving mainly in the modding and inventory areas.

First off what I miss the most is simply going into the arsenal and clicking an icon and going straight to mods/upgrades where as right now it requires that I hover over the button and then click the upgrades button and this is pointless to me who with a mouse and keyboard has access to a mouse that can click a button easily and hotkeys that could be set. And honestly the new arsenal while having some nice info has a ton of wasted/empty space.

Second what annoys me most atm is the single line of mods when trying to equip them to a weapon because when you have any number of extras it becomes a pain in the &#! to simply change out a mod. So. Give us multiple rows to browse through along with a sort function and on top of that give us the ability to mark and set priority on mods so that we can organize them the way we want and always have our chosen mods at the forefront of the list.

Thirdly resources, bps, and frame and weapon parts along with gear need to be split into their own inventory tabs instead of being in a misc tab full of everything you aren't looking for atm.

Fourth we need some sort of identifier to show that a mod is equipped to a sentinel or rifle/ect maybe in the form of a rifle/pistol/sentinel/ect icon.

Fifth maybe a option to disable duplicates in the big mod list.

Edited by GSGregory

I agree a lot with point 3 because I like to keep a clean inventory by selling all the bps of frames I already have, and same goes for duplicate bps. but with the new inventory menu it's a pain to wade through the wall of stuff that got dumped into miscellaneous. (presumably be a dev at 2:00am in the morning right before update 10 came out. just split it up again like you do for foundry.

I agree a lot with point 3 because I like to keep a clean inventory by selling all the bps of frames I already have, and same goes for duplicate bps. but with the new inventory menu it's a pain to wade through the wall of stuff that got dumped into miscellaneous. (presumably be a dev at 2:00am in the morning right before update 10 came out. just split it up again like you do for foundry.

Well what gets me is trying to figure out what parts or bp I have and what I need to farm for still such as void drops.

I'd like the option to simply remove a mod from it's slot. As it is, if I want to, say, take off two mods to make room for a better one on a weapon I'm leveling, I have to tab all the way to the end to drag one mod off into an empty slot. +1000 to ID-ing mods equiped on a sent or gun. I've got two unranked copies of Cryo, and it's impossible to tell which one is on my sent.

I'd like the option to simply remove a mod from it's slot. As it is, if I want to, say, take off two mods to make room for a better one on a weapon I'm leveling, I have to tab all the way to the end to drag one mod off into an empty slot. +1000 to ID-ing mods equiped on a sent or gun. I've got two unranked copies of Cryo, and it's impossible to tell which one is on my sent.

Yes. Forgot to mention that one cause that pisses me off also.