Sign in to follow this  
ZeroZX4

lith meso neo axi why?

Posted (edited)

Makes sense to me that different tiers of relics that are farmed from different tiers of missions/rotations also have different tiers of fissure missions to unlock them. Although the current difficulty doesn't really matter for more experienced players, it's a pretty big difference for new/mid-tier players which is the majority of the community.

Either way the ultimate goal is of course to have the system as messy as possible so that more people rather just spend plat or money instead.

Edited by SirTobe
  • Like 1

Stratification of loot tables is important so that the loot tables don't get too diluted. Farming for new relics would suck if all of them dropped from the same place. Get different relics as rewards for different activities, those relics then drop different Prime items depending on which relics you have...this lets people specify where and how they want to farm.

3 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

One of the reasons for fissures to exist is so you use other missions and not just stick to one, that is how they are made. 

so why im doing only 2 types of mission? because i feel like u are trying to explain to me that it exists for sole purpose to make me do other missions
i didnt say it should only be that 2 types i said only that for example it could rotate so 1 day def is on earth 2nd day on saturn and 3rd day on void JUST FOR EXAMPLE
for me problem is not in what type of relic i open but what type of relic i have choice to open at what location i hope now u get what i mean

and i dont want to lock out new players from the circle i would wish if that be possible to have them jump all over starchart even have multiple ones of same type in different locations at same types so any1 could pick their poison

about recruit chat and primes i meant that 1st of all if u go for profit there are tons of players spamming LFM or H [SOME RELIC] radshare or flawless share or whatever
if you just go open FOR EXAMPLE axi with random squad wishing 1st of all for ur squad mates to trow anything good and 2nd thing for RNG to bless at least 1 of u then i believe which are 2 factors that dramatically reduce ur luck i believe being able to trow any relic at any fissure wont hurt u much more

about prime parts if u didnt get enough that kronens bratons and most common prime junk from random fissure squads then nothing i say will make u understand that RNG is ur enemy and not what type of relic someone uses

4 hours ago, kuciol said:

Nobody cares what you want, individuals are irrelevant. Not our problem that you want to burn them on the most lazy mission type available. This is precisely the reason why they are the way they are , so you wont sit in this 1 mission type.

i got what i want
i believe its time to learn how to read with understanding

Just now, ZeroZX4 said:

It would help if your comments weren't meandering incoherent garbled messes 😄 

3 hours ago, SirTobe said:

Makes sense to me that different tiers of relics that are farmed from different tiers of missions/rotations also have different tiers of fissure missions to unlock them. Although the current difficulty doesn't really matter for more experienced players, it's a pretty big difference for new/mid-tier players which is the majority of the community.

Either way the ultimate goal is of course to have the system as messy as possible so that more people rather just spend plat or money instead.

so in the end if locations would rotate more experienced players would visit lower level locations so new players would have better support

38 minutes ago, sinnae said:

Stratification of loot tables is important so that the loot tables don't get too diluted. Farming for new relics would suck if all of them dropped from the same place. Get different relics as rewards for different activities, those relics then drop different Prime items depending on which relics you have...this lets people specify where and how they want to farm.

this thread is not about where relics drop but where u can open relics and its not in meaning of type of fissure but in meaning of location on start chart which again could rotate trough different locations

6 minutes ago, sinnae said:

It would help if your comments weren't meandering incoherent garbled messes 😄 

i feel that "nobody cares" what would help you 😉

ZeroZX4: Four paragraph long stream-of-consciousness rants with poor English, bad grammar and no punctuation

Also ZeroZX4: You all need to work on your reading comprehension!

Thanks for the early AM laugh 😄 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sinnae said:

ZeroZX4: Four paragraph long stream-of-consciousness rants with poor English, bad grammar and no punctuation

Also ZeroZX4: You all need to work on your reading comprehension!

Thanks for the early AM laugh 😄 

i dont spik americano

2 hours ago, ZeroZX4 said:

so why im doing only 2 types of mission? 

I don't know,

possible answers: you are lazy? You dislike other missions? You lack the ability to finish other missions? 

because i feel like u are trying to explain to me that it exists for sole purpose to make me do other missions

Your understanding is incorrect. 

i didnt say it should only be that 2 types i said only that for example it could rotate so 1 day def is on earth 2nd day on saturn and 3rd day on void JUST FOR EXAMPLE
for me problem is not in what type of relic i open but what type of relic i have choice to open at what location i hope now u get what i mean

I do get it better now, you always want access to fissure defense of all eras. 

and i dont want to lock out new players from the circle i would wish if that be possible to have them jump all over starchart even have multiple ones of same type in different locations at same types so any1 could pick their poison

New players should stop being new players if they want to farm relics of higher tier than meso, their priority should be star chart completion and frame acquisition. If I see anyone in fissures they should be able to carry themselves.. I have no particular opinion about giving them access to all fissures. 

about recruit chat and primes i meant that 1st of all if u go for profit there are tons of players spamming LFM or H [SOME RELIC] radshare or flawless share or whatever
if you just go open FOR EXAMPLE axi with random squad wishing 1st of all for ur squad mates to trow anything good and 2nd thing for RNG to bless at least 1 of u then i believe which are 2 factors that dramatically reduce ur luck i believe being able to trow any relic at any fissure wont hurt u much more

I do both, I don't see a challenge in existing system either way. I know which of my relics has good loot and which of my relics just has junk. 

I run pub with junk and run dedicated recruit squads for the rewards I actually want. 

Do I wish there was always a convenient defense fissure when I ran dedicated runs? Yes, but I don't cry if there isn't, I pick the next best option. 

about prime parts if u didnt get enough that kronens bratons and most common prime junk from random fissure squads then nothing i say will make u understand that RNG is ur enemy and not what type of relic someone uses

Ohhhh, you were explaining that you get common parts more frequently than uncommon or rare parts. Your examples were terrible though, kronen blades go for a decent amount on the market. 

This is true for any run that doesn't have radiant relics. 

i got what i want

- I want to burn neo on defense 

- I get what I want 

Read your own post before lecturing somebody.

2 hours ago, kuciol said:

- I want to burn neo on defense 

- I get what I want 

Read your own post before lecturing somebody.

- yeah and well stephano which i dont like and complain about is not only defense location with neo fissure
- this is about location rotation and not about i cant do something and i want to change it
Read all my post before lecturing me