Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan for Women and/or LGBTQIA+ Individuals

J0mk

43 minutes ago, Renkyrie said:

Hello! How active are you guys? I'm a queer girl looking for a clan. I want to be myself and have fun with others who accept and respect me. I'm tired of playing solo all the time. 

I play on PC in the NA region. Looking for a gaming community to join with a discord. Somewhere I can go to make friends and stuff

we'd love to have you, sent you a DM with more information 😄 hope I answered your questions but just let me know if you have any more!

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Teleio_Chaos said:

Hi. Are you still recruiting? I'd like to know if you have particular requirements ( frequency, mic, etc). Thank you

We are, and we don't have any requirements at all. Our primary mission is to provide all our members with a space in which they feel comfortable, so the rest is kinda secondary. Of course that doesn't mean that everyone is keeping to themselves, we have many active and social members, we just don't mind if you feel better playing without a mic or something like that. Let me know if you have any other questions! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Hi ! I'm a new player and I LOVE this game ; I've stop everything else ; )

I would be glad to join a queer space ninja clan!!!

Could you send me an invitation... or do I have to send you a message...? I'm not realy aware of the procedure

19 hours ago, terpsycore said:

Hi ! I'm a new player and I LOVE this game ; I've stop everything else ; )

I would be glad to join a queer space ninja clan!!!

Could you send me an invitation... or do I have to send you a message...? I'm not realy aware of the procedure

i sent you a DM with all the details! 

• 1 month later...

haiii im a queer woman with a lot of experience in warframe :)

my old clan was kinda both dead and toxic, so i decided to leave. now im looking for a new super space squad, and yours seems significantly more inviting for people like me.

so invite me and ill be glad to help anyone with anything ok

thank uuuu :)

On 2020-06-04 at 6:51 PM, -magnolia- said:

haiii im a queer woman with a lot of experience in warframe 🙂

my old clan was kinda both dead and toxic, so i decided to leave. now im looking for a new super space squad, and yours seems significantly more inviting for people like me.

so invite me and ill be glad to help anyone with anything ok

thank uuuu 🙂

check your DMs! ❤️ 

10 hours ago, Kitesva said:

Is it possible I could join your clan? My username is Kitesva and I play on PC in NA.

7 hours ago, KesslerCOIL said:

I'd like to join the clan on PC, I've DM'd you 🙂

sent you both DMs! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd drop in and comment.

I'm not in ADM Callisto, but I run the alliance they are a part of. They are a great clan and super active. I've enjoyed playing with them when we get the chance and just getting to know chill, nice people that come over to our Discord server from theirs'.

• Like 3