Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan for Women and/or LGBTQIA+ Individuals

J0mk

On 2019-08-21 at 11:57 PM, J0mk said:

IIEcovM.png

Hi there! 

Andromeda is a safe-space gaming community for female and/or LGBTQIA+ individuals. We are dedicated to creating a welcoming and safe environment for people of all minority gender and sexual identities, and from every corner of the Earth. It's a space to make new friends, enjoy events, and play games together!

We are a community of over 1,200 members with a lot of experience in running amateur esports teams. For a while now, we've been expanding into more games and away from strictly competitive gaming, so we are proud to introduce ADM Callisto, our Warframe clan! We have about 98% of research completed (including Hema), have around 75 active members (as of the beginning of 2021), and are continuously growing! If you're excited to make new friends and build something together in a safe and non-toxic environment, then you couldn't ask for a better place!
Please be aware that while Andromeda is open to players of all platforms, Callisto is a PC clan. There is no strict activity requirement, we accept members of any Mastery Rank from all regions, and hope you'll have fun playing with us!

Callisto is also part of the Birbs of Prey Alliance! They are a leftist community aiming to provide a space and help for people who want to escape toxic mainstream gaming culture. They are LGBTQ+ friendly, feminist, and pro-civil rights. Because of their welcoming and experienced members, we're able to provide a lot of support for players of any level, and of course there's more people to play together with that way! 

We would love to have you join! If you're interested, simply reply to this thread or send me a message! ❤️

[edit: tags: LGBT, LGBTQ]
[edit: updated post 10/06 2019]
[edit: updated post 01/08/2020]
[edit: updated post 03/04/2020]
[edit: updated post 08/03/2020]
[edit: updated post 12/31/2020]

And or or?

it kind of has to be one or the other 😅

2 hours ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

And or or?

it kind of has to be one or the other 😅

both. i know the wording isn't perfect but ADM is for all women and all queer people. and while it strictly wouldn't say it i fear that people might misunderstand "women and lgbtqia people" as "queer women only" if that makes sense?

anyway, the actual text says as much now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by J0mk

11 hours ago, J0mk said:

both. i know the wording isn't perfect but ADM is for all women and all queer people. and while it strictly wouldn't say it i fear that people might misunderstand "women and lgbtqia people" as "queer women only" if that makes sense?

anyway, the actual text says as much now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you :D

I am a LQBTQIA male, and that line made me confused about wether I should inquire or not :)

Still recruiting? :)

9 hours ago, -Sinovia- said:

Hey folks , trans woman from australia , wondering if i can get an invite , so happy to find a clan like this is out there ?

of course! i sent you a message with the details <3

1 hour ago, Humble_Irish_Potato said:

Would it be possible to join? Trying to get back into the game after a few years away from it and I was looking for an active friendly clan which I hope this one is.

for sure! i sent you a message with the details :)

3 hours ago, JasenFox said:

Hi there-

LGBT Male who is back playing after a two year hiatus (quit around 07.2018). Found your post via Google Search. Would love to be considered if you're willing to take on a scrub. 

hey, you're very welcome to join no matter where you are in the game! i sent you a DM with the details ^^

• 2 weeks later...