Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

who or what could be the next villain

mofe1097

i am writing this discuss who the next big bad villain when we kill lotus or  are she we joins us at the end of the new war.

i feel like we are so powerful in warframe. that the next villain will have to be something that is a actually threat to us like the man in the wall or can  be like thanos for avenger endgame film 

or could be a former tenno that has turned evill and want us dead because orokin brain washed him into killing us 

but these are just idea i have  and i want to hear what you guy think.

10 minutes ago, mofe1097 said:

wait what is stalker is a tenno when  in the lord does it say that

Second Dream.

Hunhow: All your dread-long life you've waited for this moment. But you're asking yourself—was I one of these wretched things? You know the answer. You still hate them. You still hate yourself.

Still waiting for the final placeholder boss, The Sargent, to get replaced with a proper one.

At this point it seems a bit unlikely that he will ever get replaced With Nef's boss fight but who knows where his story will go.

But beyond that I'm expecting more Sentient based content between New War and Duviri; gotta get to reusing those new assets. Plus regardless of however New War pans out with the Lotus there are still far larger threats regarding the Sentients.

So a new main Sentient character/boss seems inevitable, likely being whoever the Lotus refers to as "mother".

Edited by trst

2 minutes ago, trst said:

Still waiting for the final placeholder boss, The Sargent, to get replaced with a proper one.

At this point it seems a bit unlikely that he will ever get replaced With Nef's boss fight but who knows where his story will go.

But beyond that I'm expecting more Sentient based content between New War and Duviri; gotta get to reusing those new assets. Plus however New War pans out with the Lotus there are far larger threats regarding the Sentients.

So a new main Sentient character/boss seems inevitable, likely being whoever the Lotus refers to as "mother".

Your a goddamn genius...

What if the new big baddie is a SENTIENT SERGEANT!

He could be designed to be extremely OP, and he will be getting revenge for all the years we have all rushed to see who can obliterate him the fastest with 1 shot lol.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mofe1097 said:

i'm sorry but stalker is not the next villain because no one is scary of him except new players . so how can he be the next villain  

Yeah, that's why I said Simaris. The Stalker line is just to remind you that the character you want to be the next villain already exists in the game.

6 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I don't think we have killed Alad 5 enough times yet. 

I bet it's Gonna be Alad again. 

Alad is just the annoying nerd who keeps getting shoved into the locker. Compared to Nef Anyo he might as well be a benign frenemy.

Wally's there. Hexis are there.

Just now, evilChair said:

Alad is just the annoying nerd who keeps getting shoved into the locker. Compared to Nef Anyo he might as well be a benign frenemy.

Wally's there. Hexis are there.

But have they made a robot from warframe parts? Gotten infected? Then cured themselves? Then helped pull the moon out of the void? Then build a race of half sentient, half corpus abominations? 

I bet the next boss will be amalgam Alad V. 

I wish I was joking, but that is a very real possibility, someone at DE hates Alad enough that they give multiple instances for us to kill him. 

4 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

But have they made a robot from warframe parts? Gotten infected? Then cured themselves? Then helped pull the moon out of the void? Then build a race of half sentient, half corpus abominations? 

I bet the next boss will be amalgam Alad V. 

I wish I was joking, but that is a very real possibility, someone at DE hates Alad enough that they give multiple instances for us to kill him. 

What about Hexis? Don't they treat the tenno as just guns with brains? Why are they enemies with Red Veil if Red Veil is enemies with Wally? I wouldn't be surprised if the top echelon of Hexis is made up of Corrupted.

49 minutes ago, evilChair said:

What about Hexis? Don't they treat the tenno as just guns with brains? Why are they enemies with Red Veil if Red Veil is enemies with Wally? I wouldn't be surprised if the top echelon of Hexis is made up of Corrupted.

Not sure enemies is the word, more like people with different points of view regarding what is acceptable conduct to reach the end.

Like two political parties in an election. 

Hexis might be Cephalons for all we know, they are rather 😎arbitrary.

16 hours ago, mofe1097 said:

i'm sorry but stalker is not the next villain because no one is scary of him except new players . so how can he be the next villain  

Stalker's going to be a "that one small geeky kid in school that you picked on in highschool grew up to be a massive body builder" story.

15 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Not sure enemies is the word, more like people with different points of view regarding what is acceptable conduct to reach the end.

Like two political parties in an election. 

Hexis might be Cephalons for all we know, they are rather 😎arbitrary.

Teshin said that the Lotus "made the tenno complacent like oxen" and Hexis take the same thing and turn it up to 11. Hell, their syndicate effect is called "truth", and when you have a group of people so hierarchical and Catholic-like as the Hexis are, "truth" and "dogma" become synonyms. And "dogma" means unfreedom of thought and action, keeping everyone on the straight and narrow path, even if the path leads to destruction. Red Veil might be goths with rabies, but at least they're not like Hexis. If anyone wants to act as teacher to the Tenno, it's Teshin. Yes, people hate him because he's the face of the Connnclaaayve, but there's a cosmic difference between a Dax who teaches the Tenno to master themselves, and the Hexis who push dogma like aggressive eastern european drug dealers who threaten to stab you if you don't buy E from them again.

Speaking of syndicates, I really can't find fault with any of those. Suda is a cephalon, which means that she too rejects Petty Morality :simaris: for whatever greater good she imagines there is, and her motivations seem to be close to Simaris'. Meridian are La Resistance. Glast knows (ask any historian and they will confirm this) that war is the province of Industry (the Corpus) and that Fair Trade both requires and forges peace (Perrin), which means that he took up trade as a peace-making tactic. Red Veil know about Wally, they know about how it's him spreading the corruption (the same one that you use to open void relics), and even if they're rabid they are still closer-aligned to the Tenno cause than Hexis.

The only two syndicates whom I would never trust are New Loka (Granola bars and eugenics - they'd probably wipe out the tenno out if they found out that they're void-touched, they're hell-bent on destroying Orokin tech even if they, hypocritically enough, have an Orokin chandelier hanging in their relay "offices". Hell, they'd probably wipe out the Ostrons too for having travelled through space.) and Hexis, who seem to be touched in the head by wally, if not entirely made up of Corrupted programmed by Wally to fit in without being noticed.

20 minutes ago, evilChair said:

Teshin said that the Lotus "made the tenno complacent like oxen" and Hexis take the same thing and turn it up to 11. Hell, their syndicate effect is called "truth", and when you have a group of people so hierarchical and Catholic-like as the Hexis are, "truth" and "dogma" become synonyms. And "dogma" means unfreedom of thought and action, keeping everyone on the straight and narrow path, even if the path leads to destruction. Red Veil might be goths with rabies, but at least they're not like Hexis. If anyone wants to act as teacher to the Tenno, it's Teshin. Yes, people hate him because he's the face of the Connnclaaayve, but there's a cosmic difference between a Dax who teaches the Tenno to master themselves, and the Hexis who push dogma like aggressive eastern european drug dealers who threaten to stab you if you don't buy E from them again.

Speaking of syndicates, I really can't find fault with any of those. Suda is a cephalon, which means that she too rejects Petty Morality :simaris: for whatever greater good she imagines there is, and her motivations seem to be close to Simaris'. Meridian are La Resistance. Glast knows (ask any historian and they will confirm this) that war is the province of Industry (the Corpus) and that Fair Trade both requires and forges peace (Perrin), which means that he took up trade as a peace-making tactic. Red Veil know about Wally, they know about how it's him spreading the corruption (the same one that you use to open void relics), and even if they're rabid they are still closer-aligned to the Tenno cause than Hexis.

The only two syndicates whom I would never trust are New Loka (Granola bars and eugenics - they'd probably wipe out the tenno out if they found out that they're void-touched, they're hell-bent on destroying Orokin tech even if they, hypocritically enough, have an Orokin chandelier hanging in their relay "offices". Hell, they'd probably wipe out the Ostrons too for having travelled through space.) and Hexis, who seem to be touched in the head by wally, if not entirely made up of Corrupted programmed by Wally to fit in without being noticed.

I dunno man, the hexis seem to be asking the tenno to stop acting like mercenaries and embrace your full potential everytime I talk to them, that they are the responsible for arbitrations is unfortunate cause it is kinda against their rhetoric - another instance where DE has stopped caring about consistency. 

Just now, 0_The_F00l said:

I dunno man, the hexis seem to be asking the tenno to stop acting like mercenaries and embrace your full potential everytime I talk to them, that they are the responsible for arbitrations is unfortunate cause it is kinda against their rhetoric - another instance where DE has stopped caring about consistency. 

so... docile, complacent, and entirely without their own moral autonomy. got it.

at least red veil are open about being the inquisition. hexis are the yoga club that later turns out to be a cult (complete with human sacrifices).

3 minutes ago, evilChair said:

so... docile, complacent, and entirely without their own moral autonomy. got it.

at least red veil are open about being the inquisition. hexis are the yoga club that later turns out to be a cult (complete with human sacrifices).

Yeah, as I said different viewpoints.

You don't need to like em or their thinking.

I would rather buy peace with money... As long as I get paid with interest later.