Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

who or what could be the next villain

mofe1097

Well, there will be Kuva Liches, it is heavily hinted that kuva and the MITW are somehow connected, and the liches' main power (you can't really kill them, they'll just re-spawn even stronger) is something you seemingly get from The Void (Captain Vor, and well, us...)

I'm pretty sure MITW is behind most of the seriously wrong things in Warframe-verse though I doubt we'll ever directly confront him.

Edited by nebfab

The Man in the Wall, although 'villain' might be the wrong term. More 'antagonist'.

He seems to be a pseudo-neutral force - indifferent to petty discussions. It's possible that he may seek to cause conflict for his own reasons, which considering the moon path seems to align with his goals and also holds the element of transference that 'commits the memory to the void', is IMO creating emotions for him to 'feed' on.

If you've ever read the Edge Chronicles, think the Gloamglozer. Or, if not - it's basically an evil monster that feeds on fear and other negative emotions, and thus breeds wars and leads people to horrible ends purely to feast on the people's fear of death. Pleasant chap. Seems like it matches up with how Wally leads us to the emotionally tumultuous meeting with Ballas, which happened to end with what we can assume is an inciting incident for war. It also makes sense of why he behaves differently when possessing Rell vs when interacting with us directly.

17 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Second Dream.

Hunhow: All your dread-long life you've waited for this moment. But you're asking yourself—was I one of these wretched things? You know the answer. You still hate them. You still hate yourself.

Agree, he has parts & abilities from existing Warframes. Just wondering how he came to existence and if it has the same event as Zanuka was created.