Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry reset Nezha’s build time after 3 days of building :|

(PSN)christ1760

I began building Sayrn Prime and Nezha at the same exact time more than three days ago. When I opened my warframe account just recently, I expected to see both warframes ready to claim, yet the foundry says I never even started building Nezha when I know thats not true since I began building both of them as soon as I acquired all their parts. I really do not want to have to wait another three whole days when I planned to have her already. Please, can you fix this?

I have also been keeping track of them both every time Ive opened the foundry since then, So it really struck me as an unpleasant suprise when it tells me I never even started building Nezha. I was most excited to play him first. I will begin building him again as it seems I have no choice but I hope this can be fixed please!

31 minutes ago, (PS4)christ1760 said:

Please, can you fix this?

You would have to talk to Support, and provide evidence that you did have Nezha building.

My suggestion: assume you are mistaken and just build the frame again. Support takes up to two weeks to respond, your frame will be done long before then.