Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make It Stop! D:

KamaNightfire

35au9g9.png

Please get rid of this Login screenshot, or opt to remove them when logging in, I hate seeing this thing jump in my face in the middle of the night when I want to play Warframe T.T.

C'mon I can't be the only one who's creeped out by that face D:!

*also ignore the terrible quality, I tend to keep shadows on low and a few other settings, Frames > Eye-Candy in my book, i'll keep a constant 60 FPS during gameplay than an unstable 30-40 when maxed.*

*EDIT: did a little test with Fraps on but not recording on max, corrected my values now*

Edited by Cute

40-50 is bad?

man, if you couldof seen the gaming world a decade ago..

I'm 23 :P

I'm not saying having anything below 60 FPS is terrible, but I enjoy my games run at that, even at the cost of visuals, a smooth experience is all I want, which effects my gameplay more-so than any flashy amount of graphics~ :P

Edited by Cute

As epic as the screen was the first couple times we logged in after U10, it really gets annoying after a while...

I mean, the hype for U10 is already about over. Might as well revert the login screens back to normal. Unless you want to do a single login screen for U11 and U12 as well, in which case every other one goes to waste entirely.

35au9g9.png

Please get rid of this Login screenshot, or opt to remove them when logging in, I hate seeing this thing jump in my face in the middle of the night when I want to play Warframe T.T.

C'mon I can't be the only one who's creeped out by that face D:!

*also ignore the terrible quality, I tend to keep shadows on low and a few other settings, Frames > Eye-Candy in my book, i'll keep a constant 60 FPS during gameplay than an unstable 30-40 when maxed.*

*EDIT: did a little test with Fraps on but not recording on max, corrected my values now*

I think hes kinda cute.