Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XenMaster

Instead of unvaulting another prime frames

Shouldn't they just make full Sentinel Primes release for the ones that haven't get it's upgrade? like literally :

1. Dethcube Prime
2. Taxon Prime
3. Djinn Prime
4. Diriga Prime
5. Shade Prime
6. Oxylus Prime

to be honest, it would've complete the collections.

New prime items are supposed to come with a new prime access, not with unvaults. 

No. Only taxon and maybe shade are primable. You also miss the point of unvaulting.

Unvaulting : bringing back older Primes

Prime access : creating new Primes.

So are you arguing unvaulting or prime access? 

"What if Unvault was like 0% unvaulting and 100% like Prime Access but also only Sentinels?"

Yeah no thanks. Let Prime Unvault do what it does.

2 minutes ago, kuciol said:

No. Only taxon and maybe shade are primable. You also miss the point of unvaulting.

Taxon, Shade and Dethcube. 

Of course we could also get a retcon with Helios, which was a Corpus sentinel until Helios Prime became a thing. 

3 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Of course we could also get a retcon with Helios, which was a Corpus sentinel until Helios Prime became a thing. 

I honestly dont care that much. 

1 minute ago, kuciol said:

I honestly dont care that much. 

Neither do I, but yet we've had this conversation. 

Good talk, 10/10. 

Out of all the things I wanna see primed, Sentinels are right at the bottom of the list, mostly cause the good ones are already really good, and the bad ones won't be improved by priming (looking at you, Shade).

2 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Out of all the things I wanna see primed, Sentinels are right at the bottom of the list, mostly cause the good ones are already really good, and the bad ones won't be improved by priming (looking at you, Shade).

I still would like to see Dethcube Prime tho.  With the use of the simaris mod that helps to generate energy, I do actually like to use him for ESO and a select few other things.  Dethcube's precepts could use some tweaking for sure though, and having the Primed version would just be nice for the boosted stats (though I wouldn't complain about an overall buff for Dethcube).

2 hours ago, sungod1 said:

I want some primed AI for my companions. 

I'd pay for a prime acesssory which made the ai like it should be... 

3 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

And now for Opticor Prime. Takes the best of both Opticor and Opticor Vandal.

3 hours ago, kuciol said:

Everything is Primeable. DE just needs to ship it with a flimsy lore reason for why X faction item actually has a Prime variant.

3 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

New prime items are supposed to come with a new prime access, not with unvaults. 

There was a time when DE made new a new Prime item, mainly a weapon, outside of Access. Burston and Lex were done that way.

Then it was forgotten, like a dream.

Gerade eben schrieb NightmareT12:

There was a time when DE made new a new Prime item, mainly a weapon, outside of Access. Burston and Lex were done that way.

Then it was forgotten, like a dream.

Aklex Prime and Akvasto Prime also happened outside of Prime Access but those are very specific cases.

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

Aklex Prime and Akvasto Prime also happened outside of Prime Access but those are very specific cases.

I know, but I don't count them because it's basically making something preexisting. What I meant was a whole new weapon from the ground up, which isn't incompatible with Prime Access.

5 hours ago, kuciol said:

All sentinels are primable because they are a shoot off of sentients which were orokin.