Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #258: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (PS4)PerigoBerro said:

When will we be able to Research the Ignis wraith again? Also, when can dojos build the Drydock? Would hate Railjack to drop but we can't actually play until a few days.

2 minutes ago, ElementalistValkyrieCain said:

Ignis Wraith was an Event reward so it will never be available to research again.

when people complain about FREE stuff they get, its time to stop giving FREE stuff lol,

and yes the eidolon hunt fights need to be worked on and fixed,

charged lures and it still sinks into the ground, spawning somewhere else on map,

warframe abilities stop working, jump in water to fix( sometimes) 

cant go into operator mode,

vombs just not spawning, or not enough

hit box on limbs still not correct,

wisps not dropping from when hitting eidolon,

operator gets pushed into water and your warframe loses his abilities and energy? you are not connected at that point, so how?

eidolon dies after shooting 4th limb, dropping the shard but not key, and yes with 8 fully charged lures around it

not getting rewards when leaving through door

shrine wont take the key

list goes on, gave up on eidolon hunts so dont care anymore, hear alot of new players having this problems i mentioned as well, and i saw it again in my nightwave challenge, so thanks for the painfull memories again

Three things. Nothing heavy like mechanics or bugs, just some questions on weapons.

First, is there any chance of Zylok coming back around? Maybe even a Zylok Prime? 

Second, are there any plans for a variant on Infested weapons? The way Grineer have Wraiths and Corpus have Vandals. And yes there are Mutalist weapons, but those are more like Infested variants of normal weapons. 

Thirdly, when do we get a Corpus flamethrower? Been eyeing Eudico's piece ever since I first saw 'We All Lift Together'.

Edit: one more thing. Would it be possible to be logged into the game and companion app at the same time? 

Fought the hydrolist 3 times now since this last challenge dropped; and had it glitch me out of victory each time. So good luck with that. I've completed the run many times before in the past, but somethinhs off in ps4's version. Last time it threw me out of my squad completely just before we could finish it off. Its a bad joke!

hace 25 minutos, Caramello dijo:

Wasn't the glyph supposed to be exclusive to tennocon?

Since the site went down and a lot of people didn´t know to use the market console for codes during the Simaris segment so they are giving out these again. And i some cases like mine the code only awarded the display or the glyph but not both, so everybody can have them now :)

hi! it was said on a stream last week that you were intending on extending the current nightwave. I'm getting pretty close to 30 but because I see people getting stuff like a week ahead of where I am I'm getting a little nervous although I know you only have to do 60 percent of the challenges and I'm somewhere near 80. I guess TLDR: can we get an exact date when the Emissary will end? 

29 minutes ago, KikuVasNormandy said:

Since the site went down and a lot of people didn´t know to use the market console for codes during the Simaris segment so they are giving out these again. And i some cases like mine the code only awarded the display or the glyph but not both, so everybody can have them now 🙂

The glyph was never a global code, it was for people that were there at tennocon: 

They were like 1 time plat normal "cd key" style codes.

7 minutes ago, eboomer said:

I wonder if they'll even manage a 1x3.  Should be entertaining.  But who knows - maybe they'll do a well organized 4 person squad 5x3.  XD  Too bad it's just a joke to them.

Everyone here seems to be missing the part where a single player with good gear can carry a 2x3 no problem with  complete deadweight teammates. My money's on  that this will more depend on their teammates than them.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward!

My internet isn't very good,
so If you announce it at the beginning of the stream i'll likely miss it do to lag and buffering.

I greatly appreciate it when you say what the drop is before the stream, thank you very much! o7

So I know even if this is a consideration its way down on the priorities list. but is there any plans for being able to remove shoulder armor on older primes like mag and Oberon even just for tennogen? Because currently you can only replace them with other shoulder armors but some times I just want to rock out a simple style.

Archived