Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madame-Von_Rage

Lato.

You know it. Right? I just discovered what the Lato Prime looked like, and that it was designed off the old Lato design. And I actually like that more than the actual Lato. I think there should be a "Classic" Skin for the Lato so some players can enjoy the old version. Or even just the old Lato texture. I don't know, I just think it looks cooler.

The Lato should be at the top right-hand side. Just in case you don't know what the old one looks like.

latest?cb=20160716005417

Unfortunately the fact that the model is used for Lato Prime means that it'd end up just being a roundabout way to make a "Lato Prime skin" available to the public... which is unlikely to say the least.

I don't mind variety, but tbh, I much prefer the current skin. One of the reasons Lato Vandal is my go-to pistol.

I wouldn't mind having it available on a personal level because I won't use it but honestly I'd hate taking the novelty away from the people who do have it.

Mhm that's actually lato prime. So afraid not. People have lato vandal and other skins to choose from... 

I don't like spammy semi-auto guns, but I like the look of the "new" lato so much that I'd like to pick up the vandal at some point.

I wish DE would add in an optional first-party auto-fire option to reduce RSI with high rate of fire semi-trigger weapons.

Unlikely because it is used on Lato Prime and DE is legally bound by the Founder program licensing to follow their end of the agreement. That means that content that is recolored Founder program items are not likely to be made in-game items excluding the program itself because of legal contracts. What could be possible is to try to think about what you like about the skin and do a suggestion to the concept page that takes some of those elements you like but which is its own standalone skin nevertheless. This way you might just get your preference without being prevented by a legal contract DE has to follow.

4 hours ago, Madame-Von_Rage said:

You know it. Right? I just discovered what the Lato Prime looked like, and that it was designed off the old Lato design. And I actually like that more than the actual Lato. I think there should be a "Classic" Skin for the Lato so some players can enjoy the old version. Or even just the old Lato texture. I don't know, I just think it looks cooler.

The Lato should be at the top right-hand side. Just in case you don't know what the old one looks like.

The Lato that's actually in the game is based off an even older design

19 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

The Lato that's actually in the game is based off an even older design

Hey, I actually didn't know that. Thanks for the little bit of history. I'm not even kidding. I am actually happy to find this out! Cool!