Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Grineer Scorcher Able To Fire Though Volt's Electric Shield

Zap15

I was doing the mission Ludi, on planet Ceres, and I placed an Electric Shield in front of me against a Grineer Scorcher.

The Grineer Scorcher was able to damage me through the shield and almost killed me.

Seems like a flame thrower mechanic bug, so I guess this should be noted to the programmers.

Priority: Somewhat low. It isn't game breaking, but it is an issue that could use a fix.

there was a recent update that buffed the ignis (longer range, more aoe), the aoe might be big enough to let the damage get through. Of course if the buffed ignis applies to the grineer scorcher. 

I'm well aware of the recent update to the Ignis, and I also assumed it would affect the Grineer Scorchers, making them scarier more deadly. However, I still think the shield is much larger than the AOE of the Ignis and should block the damage.

Edited by Zap15

I don't get this either, grineer scorches are breaking through my Frost's snow globe every time....

I took what you mentioned and tested this with my friend in the dojo dueling room. I used the Ignis and my friend used Frost's Snow Globe. I was able to kill him through the Snow Globe.  o_o  

There is definitely a bug with the weapon mechanics of the Ignis and how it acts against the Frost's Snow Globe and Volt's Electric Shield.

I'm wondering if the Flux Rifle also has this issue, since it has similar mechanics.

Edited by Zap15