Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Ordis as home assistant AI

dantetheash

Hello there tennos

I'm programmer how loves to play warframe, I recently went into the IOT territory with google assistant and alexa but I found all of them to be boring so the only AI I want in my house is none other then the Cephalon we know and love Ordis. I've been searching for few days trying to replicate his voice and cephalon transmission to put create an AI assistant from  but disappointingly I didn't find useful

so I want to ask if anyone can help me how to replicate his voice?

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I sadly cannot help, OP, but while you're making the home assistant, you can think about making a voice pack for GPS navigation too... That would be awesome!

Operator, in 50 meters...*CRASH*..bzzt..turn left.

Operator, you have arrived at your *IMPENDING DOOM*...bzzth...destination, you have arrived at your destination.

Operator, there's a *OPEN BUFFETT*...crash site 100m ahead.

7 minutes ago, TheRealShade said:

Operator, in 50 meters...*CRASH*..bzzt..turn left.

Operator, you have arrived at your *IMPENDING DOOM*...bzzth...destination, you have arrived at your destination.

Operator, there's a *OPEN BUFFETT*...crash site 100m ahead.

Yes, I was thinking of exactly this kind of stuff 😄

Operator, in 100 meters keep to the right to *RUN OVER THAT GRINEER SCUU---* to leave the highway.

thanks for the reply guys I appreciate your help just want to give you a quick update

I checked the wiki which had helpful voice lines but in order to create new lines I have to synthesize his voice using the voice lines so I will be working on that next

ps: odris as GPS looks like a great idea but I'm sure if it comes true will results in lots of accidents 😂

• Like 1