Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please finally do something about an old, known bug.

(PSN)HarigeVINCE

Dear [DE], could you please fix this bug where items on your profile aren't marked as completed and look like you've never built them at all instead? It's really annoying and it's been a known bug for at least half a year.

Many updates have passed and I've been patiently checking the profile after every update to see if it finally got patched: it hasn't.

After waiting patiently for multiple updates I made my first support ticket back in April (already waiting for a long time because I know it can take a while), Support confirmed that is was a known visual bug. After the latest patch I lost my patience and made another ticket, they said they can't say "when or if" it will ever get fixed, and I can only keep waiting...

So they leave me no choice but to start making threads about it on the forums to raise awareness and visibility about this matter. If you have the same issue, please help me bring this to the attention of the developers. I know they listen to their players, but only when their players speak up. Thank you.

i had some k-drive board show that i never mastered them.
how i fixed it was to swap them on an the game registered them as mastered

i just made the game register that the item was mastered, so why dont you try this as no harm in trying.

also dont go assuming that DE is not trying to fix this bug as seriously dude some bugs could be fixed an guess what oh look it came back an they cant find out why such a bug happens.
so dont go bad mouthing the dev team as they are working on fixing alot of minor things in the background while working hard on the new content.
DE is not like all the big gaming companies they are still pretty small comparied to activision, bungie, rockstar. so once a bug or some issue happens DE cant drop everything to fix it while delaying new content or other bigger bugs they know about.

I consider this bug to be like a Nightwave challenge but with no rewards but regaining those MR points. 

EDIT: or is it only a visual bug and I kept rebuilding some stuff and re ranking it just for the pleasure of it?

Edited by BLI7Z

49 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

i had some k-drive board show that i never mastered them.
how i fixed it was to swap them on an the game registered them as mastered

i just made the game register that the item was mastered, so why dont you try this as no harm in trying.

also dont go assuming that DE is not trying to fix this bug as seriously dude some bugs could be fixed an guess what oh look it came back an they cant find out why such a bug happens.
so dont go bad mouthing the dev team as they are working on fixing alot of minor things in the background while working hard on the new content.
DE is not like all the big gaming companies they are still pretty small comparied to activision, bungie, rockstar. so once a bug or some issue happens DE cant drop everything to fix it while delaying new content or other bigger bugs they know about.

I tried equipping the items; didn't help.

In the meantime I sold them as I don't want to buy more inventory slots just to keep them around (also k-drives in my case).I'm also not interested in farming and building them again to just see if it would maybe solve the issue.

And FYI I'm not badmouthing, I'm literally saying what support told me; they don't know if or when this bug will be fixed so I just come here to see if more people are frustrated like me to move this issue up the priority list, as I understand visual bugs are indeed not a high priority indeed.

Is that so strange of me hmm? Looks to me like someone just likes to kiss you-know-what, dude :)