Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Conservation is continuing to deteriorate...........

Dont let this mode become a giant turd.  Its really fun when it is working.   

-make tracks more visible or get rid of them and just show us where the call spots are.

But the big deal is animal AI.  Critters are getting more and more busted by the patch....  

-Some animals can spawn right on top of you (stovers/kubrows).  Some stovers also spawn already alerted and pissed off and come running to the call spot.  

-Sawgaws are completely broken.   They only sit for a second before trying to take off again and when they do try to take off they slide around on the surface they are on before going straight up.  Hits are not registering.

-The latest victim to patch updates are Horrasques.   I dont know if they are bugged or if they were bugged already and this is how they are suppose to act.   If they were "fixed" this would be infuriating because what fixed them??  Did you guys waste time making these guys harder to catch while leaving stovers/saws broken??   Anyways to the point.   NOW (and not previously) any near miss and some actual hits cause Horrasque to turn and burn.  You have to tranq these guys twice...and before they would NEVER run unless they saw you or something which never happened to me.   Now they bug out all the time.  I also got a second shot in on one the other night as he ran but he still escaped..   

-You have poop piles that do not activate.  You walk up,  interact with them,  no tracks or search area.   

-You have poop locations where there is no poop.  Well these are usually caves/stovers.   The entrance will be marked and then when you go into the cave there is no marker and sometimes no poop.   Sometimes the poop was suppose to be at the entrance and is not.   (the poop is not on top of the cave system either)

-It feels like animal eyesight range has been increased also... 30 meters used to be plenty of room to not spook animals but last night I was 40 meters away from a Bola and the damn thing spotted me.

-I have a silenced tranq gun, the pobbers never see me.... I shoot the pobber furthest in back first = perfect,  I shoot the middle pobber = perfect,  no matter what though the 3rd pobber is always alerted and is never perfect, just good??  How??? I pick off the first two little mofo's before they even get to the call spot.  The third one gets there alone.  But what the hell is spooking him??  Being lonely? lol.   He shouldnt be hearing anything,  he doesnt see anthing because its all happening behind him... so wtf...

I like to hunt to farm standing for Fortuna and I also like to take others on hunts to get them tags/standing but im running out of stuff that actually works right...  

Horrasque are definately fubar.   I was spotted from 50meters away by one....  Another I was invis, shot him with a silent tranq round and he ran.... and they are moving alot faster than before.

Thought it was just me with the sawgaws. I'm so mad everytime I try and enjoy a little hunting and get a bad capture cuz of me trying to tranq it 20x! Ty for letting us know about more issues. Pls fix soon! T^T