Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Bounty: gauntlyst quest keeps failing. Cannot get to hydrolyst quest for the nightwave

UbeMacapuno

Hi DE,

I tried several times this week. My most recent attempt was today at around 4 PM PST. The group was able to take down the Gauntlyst, but it would say mission failed. Attempted to complete the mission twice. Unable to get to Hydrolyst to complete the Elite Weekly for Nightwave....Is it too elite for me that it bugs out?

Please advise?

16 minutes ago, UbeMacapuno said:

Hi DE,

I tried several times this week. My most recent attempt was today at around 4 PM PST. The group was able to take down the Gauntlyst, but it would say mission failed. Attempted to complete the mission twice. Unable to get to Hydrolyst to complete the Elite Weekly for Nightwave....Is it too elite for me that it bugs out?

Please advise?

you will need 3 lures (alive) near garry when you take him down for a capture (terry only needs 2, both garry and harry requires 3 for a capture)

if you don't have enough lures, you will still be able to kill him, but you won't get the shard you need to spawn harry, and so the bounty is considered a failure