Thanks For Watching Prime Time #258!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for watching - we appreciate you!

PT 1:

PT 2:

Platinum Winners:

Spoiler

TWITCH:

kinothedino
emily_kidman
silentstorm36five

MIXER:

BeyondTherapy
Kumatrine
xRocoghost

Wukong Prime Access Winners:

Spoiler

TWITCH:

otherpeoplehear

MIXER:  

Neophyte_Axel

Fan Art Recap:

See you next week!

Alright, you said something along the lines of wanting feedback on the Echoes of Umbra, and though this isnt the feedback thread, this is where I'll drop it.

I'm still a bit confused on how we actually get this item. I know you said drop from disruption, and that a blueprint was from Kuva disruption? Is that blueprint reuseable or a thing we need to constantly farm more of? And is the part on Lua the second piece that we also need to farm? I can understand the second piece to "build" the EoU item, but the main BP should be infinite use imho, with further blueprints obtained from Kuva Disr. simply being another build or something along those lines. Still be a reason to go back and keep playing without feeling shoehorned into constantly running both (being fair about it, since Kuva Disruption would have a Kuva reward, we'll be going back there no matter what anyhow, which just leaves Lua as the place we need to keep going back to for the EoU item)

That said, I dont see too much of a problem with the EoU being only 24 hours once applied to a frame. Other games which shall remain unnamed tried doing the whole paid limited time consumables and it didnt work out, so something you can only get playing being a limited time consumable in comparison is fine to me. Others will inevitably disagree but to each their own.

Other than that, I sharded laughing from the stream at the start, another fine and mature Prime Time! ;D

So we have to farm for part 1 & part 2 of this new echoes of umbra with a drop rate of 2% each in rotation C only... and it is not reuseable bp, only a 1-time usage. After 24hrs when it expires, we will need to spend more time to farm for the 2 parts again. Rinse & repeat.

So what is the lore for other factions to have amalgram demolysts? They also work with sentients now?

I'm going to be brutally honest, this 'Echoes of Umbra' just seems completely redundant. Who's realistically going to farm disruption to give a single Warframe Umbra's autonomous effect for 24 hours? I dont mean to sound negative, I'm just trying to look at this from a practical perspective. Why wouldn't someone just use Umbra?

He has this ability permanently, what's the incentive to waste time making another Warframe temporarily do the same thing?

4 hours ago, TALISMAN_XVII said:

I'm going to be brutally honest, this 'Echoes of Umbra' just seems completely redundant. Who's realistically going to farm disruption to give a single Warframe Umbra's autonomous effect for 24 hours? I dont mean to sound negative, I'm just trying to look at this from a practical perspective. Why wouldn't someone just use Umbra?

He has this ability permanently, what's the incentive to waste time making another Warframe temporarily do the same thing?

It's a reason to go back and play Disruption, which was one of the complaints after the original gamemode launched.

At least they're aware that the rewards are poop, but I don't think a 24-hr use item that expires is going to be the thing that gets people to play more Disruption, ESPECIALLY if it's a very low drop chance on rotation C.

36 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

It's a reason to go back and play Disruption, which was one of the complaints after the original gamemode launched.

At least they're aware that the rewards are poop, but I don't think a 24-hr use item that expires is going to be the thing that gets people to play more Disruption, ESPECIALLY if it's a very low drop chance on rotation C.

Yeh but for how long? Play a game of Disruption, drop the echo blueprint etc (with the atrocious drop chance) apply it to a Warframe for the gimmick and never touch Disruption again.. for a second time? 

I agree with you on the rewards being poop. If they don't want Disruption to turn into another abandoned game mode, they're going to seriously need to rethink the reward system.

I appreciate that they're adding stuff, but that seems like a lot of work for what's essentially a slap-chop door prize. It does something that you already have another more versatile utensil for (phase specters) and it does it really well, but when are you gonna use it except to validate having gotten it? Having Disruptions work like Dark Sectors would be more of an incentive just because we'd be getting more of the stuff we use on a day to day basis. 

Hey I wanted to give you guys some feedback on the new reward idea because I don't think its really that beneficial to players at all. Its only a gimmick, not even a really good one at that. The reward seems really disconnected to the playerbase and to be frank, its not going to do well at all and is a poor idea in my eyes. If you want our attention reward wise give us things that will actually help us

New Orokin/Grineer weapons since the nodes will be on Lua and Kuva fortress 

New Operator gear that buffs us or maybe even Operator MELEE 

A very substantial amount of focus
these are only a few ideas but even so, the main idea is just to give us rewards with some more thought put into them please. The echoes arent a good idea

On 22/08/2019 at 21:00, [DE]Megan said:

Obrigado por assistir - nós apreciamos você!

PT 1:

PT 2:

Vencedores Platinum:

Ocultar conteúdo

TWITCH :

kinothedino
emily_kidman
silentstorm36five

MISTURADOR :

BeyondTherapy
Kumatrine
xRocoghost

Vencedores do Wukong Prime Access:

Ocultar conteúdo

TWITCH :

outras pessoas

MISTURADOR :  

Neophyte_Axel

Fan Art Recap:

Bug and Frog Warframe (Concept) For God's sake don't add bug sounds to the game this is disgusting and annoying, it serves no purpose other than making me play the game completely mute without sound!

For God's sake don't add bug sounds to the game this is disgusting and annoying, it serves no purpose other than making me play the game completely mute without sound!

Archived