Jump to content
Screamlord_Star

"Echoes of Umbra" feedback

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

You "repost" a topic, so I will repost

It's still 42 times. Multiply that by RNG and you could get 4200 times or 420.

Either way it's still a lot. If they want to keep people playing it then they should make Umbra Forma blueprint a reward from there with the resources needed to craft it also drop from there.

And again if it doesn't last forever and if it's only temporary sentience, then people won't just care for it. If it doesn't last forever then it's not worth farming for in the first place. It's really not something that people will go crazy for getting. 

Edited by VotumPrime
  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably ainother thing that noone ever wanted

  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess i'll just use it on my excal prime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Midas said:

Guess i'll just use it on my excal prime

Now there's no difference other than how Umbra's abilities are better against Sentient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, VotumPrime said:

Now there's no difference other than how Umbra's abilities are better against Sentient.

same, i'll bring paracesis for sentients. You can get up to 143.8% faction damage on that lol + dmg reduction strip (that is what howl does).

Edited by Midas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Midas said:

same, i'll bring paracesis for sentients. You can get up to 143.8% faction damage on that lol + dmg reduction strip (that is what howl does).

How about....Rhino?

PARACESIS-ONLY:

 

20 Level 100+ Sentients gone in just 20 seconds.

Wait no it was less than 20 seconds. Like 8 seconds all the Sentients were dead. 

Edited by VotumPrime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

How about....Rhino?

PARACESIS-ONLY:

 

 

20190511005621_1.jpg?width=2569&height=120190603004728_1.jpg?width=2569&height=1445Got Revenant for that, I did the same thing. in fact, multiply that damage by 1.44 x against sentients

Edited by Midas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Midas said:

20190511005621_1.jpg?width=2569&height=120190603004728_1.jpg?width=2569&height=1445Got Revenant for that, I did the same thing. in fact, multiple that damage by 1.44 x against sentients

I would say Inaros is better for dealing with all sorts of things including 20 level 100+ Demolysts. With Rhino it's usually a quick rush to kill them all as fast as possible and re-iron skin before they can hit you once they disabled it. 

That's a pretty good build by the way but you should probably focus on your crit damage as possible and slap organ shatter on that. Also why Viral?

unknown.pngThis is mine. Specifically made for one shotting hordes of sentients rushing at you^ The primed reach helps a lot in building up combo counter and crit chance quickly from blood rush, so that I red crit all the time. I found the sacrificial mods to be a waste of space when you can get higher damage with higher combo counter and blood rush with primed reach and primed pressure point. Since sentients are weakest against corrosive I decided to put that primed fever strike to good use.

 

Edited by VotumPrime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I see no benefit to ever using this thing or maintaining it. 

Honestly. Me neither. I would only use this if it would last forever. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Crit damage just in case sentients cannot take status, viral atm because it is crit based, also the status's can be changed out depending on what the enemy is currently weak to. Cleaving whirlwind is extremely effect because of the amount of hits you can deal with broken bull, Tempo is more of a stylish linear kill. Sentients will take more damage even if the status does not proc if they are weak to it (put whatever they are weak to on). Yeah inaros is a dad in disruption, just did not have him built up as much as i'd like, some clanmates did though! Once you get passed the 35k mark Revenant with redeemer outdoes Inaros, as he cannot get dispelled + he has 100% dr. Sacrificial mods allow a total damage multi to be added on to the weapon against sentients, otherwise basically use gram for star chart. Take a look at base damage multipliers (like serration) and you will understand what I am talking about when I compare primed pressure point to he sacrificial version.20190709225146_1.jpg?width=2569&height=1

Edited by Midas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Midas said:

Crit damage just in case sentients cannot take status, viral atm because it is crit based, also the status's can be changed out depending on what the enemy is currently weak to. Cleaving whirlwind is extremely effect because of the amount of hits you can deal with broken bull, Tempo is more of a stylish linear kill. Sentients will take more damage even if the status does not proc if they are weak to it (put whatever they are weak to on). Yeah inaros is a dad in disruption, just did not have him built up as much as i'd like, some clanmates did though! Once you get passed the 35k mark Revenant with redeemer outdoes Inaros, as he cannot get dispelled + he has 100% dr.

Sentients are never affected by status but they are still weak to the damage type but that doesn't explain viral. Tempo also has higher damage multipliers in one of its combos and it allows me to hit the sentients that seem to want to float higher in the air. They are weak to corrosive but I don't recall them being weak to viral. What do you mean by 35k mark and how does it outdo Inaros?

Edited by VotumPrime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VotumPrime said:

Sentients are never affected by status but they are still weak to the damage type but that doesn't explain viral. Tempo also has higher damage multipliers in one of its combos and it allows me to hit the sentients that seem to want to float higher in the air. They are weak to corrosive but I don't recall them being weak to viral. What do you mean by 35k mark and how does it outdo Inaros?

once you got to the score of 35,000 on the operation, the units began to outdo Inaros's grace armor scaling comp. Viral was just on the build because there are little to no sentients on the map currently haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably a sneaky way of DE rebecca to insert more jojo into warframe think about it

 -Give atlas/rhino only a fist weapon

-make your frame and operator jojo colors

-echoes of umbra 

-aaannnd it's just on big jojos reference 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Midas said:

once you got to the score of 35,000 on the operation, the units began to outdo Inaros's grace armor scaling comp. Viral was just on the build because there are little to no sentients on the map currently haha.

But doesn't the Demolyst still disable his Mesmer skin? With Inaros and Arcane Grace with Arcane Guardian paired with an Operator with Magus Repair and an Inaros outfitted with armor mods, adaptation, and maybe even rolling guard and some umbra mods, he still survives better than Revenant since the most charges you can have on him is 18-19 and they go down pretty quickly when dealing with enemies that hit hard but also have rapid fire. While he might have rolling guard to use inbetween re-activating his mesmer skin, doesn't the demolyst + other mobs kill you? 

unknown.png

Also this is my Gram Prime. I turned it into a spin to win weapon. It gets extremely fast and it can basically hit the maximum capped speed which you can usually get when you use buffs from Valkyr, Volt, and Wisp together. So it scales really well and hits really fast and has a huge hit radius. I just wish I had more base damage and crit damage like you.

Edited by VotumPrime
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

But doesn't the Demolyst still disable his Mesmer skin? With Inaros and Arcane Grace with Arcane Guardian paired with an Operator with Magus Repair and an Inaros outfitted with armor mods, adaptation, and maybe even rolling guard and some umbra mods, he still survives better than Revenant since the most charges you can have on him is 18-19 and they go down pretty quickly when dealing with enemies that hit hard but also have rapid fire. While he might have rolling guard to use inbetween re-activating his mesmer skin, doesn't the demolyst + other mobs kill you? 

unknown.png

Also this is my Gram Prime. I turned it into a spin to win weapon. It gets extremely fast and it can basically hit the maximum capped speed which you can usually get when you use buffs from Valkyr, Volt, and Wisp together. So it scales really well and hits really fast and has a huge hit radius. I just wish I had more base damage and crit damage like you.

Running redeemer, Revenant can do more damage than paracesis ever can with condition overload. The fact it is a gunblade means he can fire far far away from the dispell radius. Usually I run magus lockdown between recasts.

Edited by Midas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Midas said:

Running redeemer, Revenant can do more damage than paracesis ever can with condition overload. The fact it is a gunblade means he can fire far far away from the dispell radius. Usually I run magus lockdown between recasts.

But how does it out-damage the paracesis when against sentients though? For the rest of the mobs I'd probably just use my broken zaw. The spin to win for zaws is especially powerful since I find myself out-damaging Saryn and even Mesa after the level 100 mark in the void.

Edited by VotumPrime
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

But how does it outdamage the paracesis when against sentients though? For the rest of the mobs I'd probably just use my broken zaw.

False they are sentient faction! The redeemer utilize's condition overload, in other words, it has exponential damage scaling per status effect on the target.

Edited by Midas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Midas said:

False they are sentient faction! The redeemer utilize's condition overload, in other words, it has exponential damage scaling per status effect on the target.

I won't believe it till I see it lol. I just think Paracesis will probably kill more of them faster in the long run. Show me your Redeemer Prime build.

Edited by VotumPrime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@VotumPrime

Here is an example of someone applying status effects onto a target with all their weapons + friends weapons... The result.. 1.6 billion damage.

Your question honestly make me happy. If you'd like to join our teaching discord i'd gladly let you in. Lots of math majors in there that love to explain their thinking and math behind builds.

Warframe0527.jpg

Edited by Midas
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Midas said:

@VotumPrime

Here is an example of someone applying status effects onto a target with all their weapons + friends weapons... The result.. 1.6 billion damage.

Warframe0527.jpg

But that's just regular mobs at 3 hours in MOT probably. We're talking about Sentients.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

But that's just regular mobs at 3 hours in MOT probably. We're talking about Sentients.

They should be no different. The amalgams for disruption (unsure of what sentient we are talking about) have no damage resistance to my knowledge and were very easily to dismantled with a condition overload weapon.

I guess if you wanted to learn more about the demolyst and how you eat a monster like that i'd have to take you to our builds channel were multiple peeps can explain for ya.

Edited by Midas
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Midas said:

They should be no different. The amalgams for disruption (unsure of what sentient we are talking about) have no damage resistance to my knowledge and were very easily to dismantled with a condition overload weapon.

I guess if you wanted to learn more about the demolyst and how you eat a monster like that i'd have to take you to our builds channel were multiple peeps can explain for ya.

Nah they are totally different. Surely you have tried fighting them in Simulacrum at level 100+ right? Amalgams and Demolysts are much squishier like regular mobs. I have them all scanned though, so I experiment on them a lot in the Simulacrum daily to get the perfect build.

Edited by VotumPrime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, VotumPrime said:

Nah they are totally different. Surely you have tried fighting them in Simulacrum at level 100+ right?

the amalgams? Or the battalysts. The battalysts requires paracesis.

Edited by Midas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Midas said:

the amalgams? Or the battalysts. The battalysts requires paracesis.

Battalysts and Conculysts. Amalgams aren't in the Sentient Faction. The Sentient Faction has their own version that I cannot find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Battalysts and Conculysts. Amalgams aren't in the Sentient Faction. The Sentient Faction has their own version that I cannot find.

I thought they were corpus as well, but on the wiki it says sentient. (sim may have it under corpus which means it is corpus) yeah no that redeemer may work on like 1 single battalyst level 150+ if you put 8 or so conditions on it with Condition overload not all like paracesis can. Unless you howl or use your amp to strip their resistances. Otherwise run paracesis for strip.

Edited by Midas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...