Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a fun thing happend and i wanted to share with yall

Cikaras

i was farming kubrow eggs and hatching them. I had mastered all kubrows except huras, the stealthy ones.

And after maybe 10 or so eggs i finally hatched a Huras kubrow. At first he looked a lil ugly, then i noticed, to my surprise, he had forest camo fur colors(brown, green, and gray which ruined it a lil but still looked nice) so i went ahead and pet him, and behold, this dude also has a lotus pattern.

So in conclusion i have a stealthy kubrow with forest camo fur color and a lotus sigil on his forehead. I am giving away 1 imprint to random alliance member who was looking to buy simple huras imprint cuz it was only one he needed.

Spread the love, Tenno!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

No, do what you want. Eat the Kubrow*.

* I am not responsible for any mauling you receive.

Nor Bites.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

Damn. The new warframe dilemma... What starts the new war. 

Not really, when you think about it. You can eat the tenderest meat in the world... but its not FILLING. There wasnt enough to fill the Void.

Its like eating Quails: the 3/4 of the time you are sucking the bones.

Give me a damn turkey!

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

Not really, when you think about it. You can eat the tenderest meat in the world... but its not FILLING. There wasnt enough to fill the Void.

Its like eating Quails: the 3/4 of the time you are sucking the bones.

Give me a damn turkey!

But your pallette will thank you, though. Then again, if you're hungry, everything will taste better.

I just can't eat turkey everyday. Probably the only one here.

1 hour ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

But your pallette will thank you, though. Then again, if you're hungry, everything will taste better.

I just can't eat turkey everyday. Probably the only one here.

Depends on how you make the turkey. If you cook it the same way over and over, it will get stale fast. Get creative and chage how you cook it. Maybe fry the parts, make a patty, a soup...

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Depends on how you make the turkey. If you cook it the same way over and over, it will get stale fast. Get creative and chage how you cook it. Maybe fry the parts, make a patty, a soup...

One time at work, they deep fried turkeys for Thanksgiving party and I gotta admit, it was the best damn turkey I've ever had. But then again, deep fry anything, it'll taste good. Even kubrow.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

One time at work, they deep fried turkeys for Thanksgiving party and I gotta admit, it was the best damn turkey I've ever had. But then again, deep fry anything, it'll taste good. Even kubrow.

Well sure, but still... Kubrows are just not meant to be eaten! Like, a Japanese acquaintance one told me he talked to someone who ate dolphin, and it was said to be delicious. But delicious or not, I wouldn't even speak to someone who ate dolphin! Kubrows fall into the same category. Don't eat kubrow 😱

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Well sure, but still... Kubrows are just not meant to be eaten! Like, a Japanese acquaintance one told me he talked to someone who ate dolphin, and it was said to be delicious. But delicious or not, I wouldn't even speak to someone who ate dolphin! Kubrows fall into the same category. Don't eat kubrow 😱

I'm not endorsing eating kubrow. I'm just merely stating the fact that they can be eaten. If you think about it, as humans, we're on top of the food chain (or almost at the top). And as humans, don't you think we haven't eaten anything nature has offered at least once? So why are kubrows any different from oh let's say cows or chicken?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

So why are kubrows any different from oh let's say cows or chicken?

Kubrows are companions, and while it's truely possible to eat a pet, hunting dog, war horse or other animals alike, it's not the best decision, both morally or emotionally speaking.

For example, in a catastrophy situation, I'd eat you before I eat my cat 😈

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Kubrows are companions, and while it's truely possible to eat a pet, hunting dog, war horse or other animals alike, it's not the best decision, both morally or emotionally speaking.

I totally agree with you. But I mean how else would we figure out that cows and chicken tastes good? 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

For example, in a catastrophy situation, I'd eat you before I eat my cat 

I wouldn't have it any other way... Because more meat, right?