Jump to content
Cikaras

Just a fun thing happend and i wanted to share with yall

Recommended Posts

i was farming kubrow eggs and hatching them. I had mastered all kubrows except huras, the stealthy ones.

And after maybe 10 or so eggs i finally hatched a Huras kubrow. At first he looked a lil ugly, then i noticed, to my surprise, he had forest camo fur colors(brown, green, and gray which ruined it a lil but still looked nice) so i went ahead and pet him, and behold, this dude also has a lotus pattern.

So in conclusion i have a stealthy kubrow with forest camo fur color and a lotus sigil on his forehead. I am giving away 1 imprint to random alliance member who was looking to buy simple huras imprint cuz it was only one he needed.

Spread the love, Tenno!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sinnae said:

Pics of camo dog please

You can't see the dog though.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diangelius said:

He must be delicious

Bad! No! We don't eat the pups!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, sinnae said:

Bad! No! We don't eat the pups!

But... but....

Bah...  *throw away prisma cleaver*

Edited by Diangelius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

But... but....

Bah...  *throw away prisma cleaver*

No, do what you want. Eat the Kubrow*.

* I am not responsible for any mauling you receive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

I don't think he's eating the kubrow. Just killing it to see what loot drops.

Crippling remorse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Would be great if you attach a picture I am very interested to see it. I have hatched all types of kubrow and now attempting a fashion nice looking kubrow

Edited by HappyFishxas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sinnae said:

Bad! No! We don't eat the pups!

Right. We wait til it's fully matured. More meat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

Right. We wait til it's fully matured. More meat.

The meat is more tender when young tho. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

The meat is more tender when young tho. 

Damn. The new warframe dilemma... What starts the new war. 

Edited by (PS4)R3N36AD3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

No, do what you want. Eat the Kubrow*.

* I am not responsible for any mauling you receive.

Nor Bites.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

Damn. The new warframe dilemma... What starts the new war. 

Not really, when you think about it. You can eat the tenderest meat in the world... but its not FILLING. There wasnt enough to fill the Void.

Its like eating Quails: the 3/4 of the time you are sucking the bones.

Give me a damn turkey!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

Not really, when you think about it. You can eat the tenderest meat in the world... but its not FILLING. There wasnt enough to fill the Void.

Its like eating Quails: the 3/4 of the time you are sucking the bones.

Give me a damn turkey!

But your pallette will thank you, though. Then again, if you're hungry, everything will taste better.

I just can't eat turkey everyday. Probably the only one here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

But your pallette will thank you, though. Then again, if you're hungry, everything will taste better.

I just can't eat turkey everyday. Probably the only one here.

Depends on how you make the turkey. If you cook it the same way over and over, it will get stale fast. Get creative and chage how you cook it. Maybe fry the parts, make a patty, a soup...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soylent green is...Lotus's kubrow consignment service...?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Depends on how you make the turkey. If you cook it the same way over and over, it will get stale fast. Get creative and chage how you cook it. Maybe fry the parts, make a patty, a soup...

One time at work, they deep fried turkeys for Thanksgiving party and I gotta admit, it was the best damn turkey I've ever had. But then again, deep fry anything, it'll taste good. Even kubrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

One time at work, they deep fried turkeys for Thanksgiving party and I gotta admit, it was the best damn turkey I've ever had. But then again, deep fry anything, it'll taste good. Even kubrow.

Well sure, but still... Kubrows are just not meant to be eaten! Like, a Japanese acquaintance one told me he talked to someone who ate dolphin, and it was said to be delicious. But delicious or not, I wouldn't even speak to someone who ate dolphin! Kubrows fall into the same category. Don't eat kubrow 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Well sure, but still... Kubrows are just not meant to be eaten! Like, a Japanese acquaintance one told me he talked to someone who ate dolphin, and it was said to be delicious. But delicious or not, I wouldn't even speak to someone who ate dolphin! Kubrows fall into the same category. Don't eat kubrow 😱

I'm not endorsing eating kubrow. I'm just merely stating the fact that they can be eaten. If you think about it, as humans, we're on top of the food chain (or almost at the top). And as humans, don't you think we haven't eaten anything nature has offered at least once? So why are kubrows any different from oh let's say cows or chicken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

So why are kubrows any different from oh let's say cows or chicken?

Kubrows are companions, and while it's truely possible to eat a pet, hunting dog, war horse or other animals alike, it's not the best decision, both morally or emotionally speaking.

For example, in a catastrophy situation, I'd eat you before I eat my cat 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Kubrows are companions, and while it's truely possible to eat a pet, hunting dog, war horse or other animals alike, it's not the best decision, both morally or emotionally speaking.

I totally agree with you. But I mean how else would we figure out that cows and chicken tastes good? 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

For example, in a catastrophy situation, I'd eat you before I eat my cat 

I wouldn't have it any other way... Because more meat, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...