Cikaras

Just a fun thing happend and i wanted to share with yall

Just now, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

I totally agree with you. But I mean how else would we figure out that cows and chicken tastes good? 

Sure, I understand the dilemma. If I were a completely morally pure person, would not eat any animals though. But I'm weak!

1 minute ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

I wouldn't have it any other way... Because more meat, right?

Sure, that's what I have been thinking! (And I don't loose much if I keep the cat, a few fingers should be enough for her)

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Sure, I understand the dilemma. If I were a completely morally pure person, would not eat any animals though. But I'm weak!

Exactly. That's what makes you and i human.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Sure, that's what I have been thinking! (And I don't loose much if I keep the cat, a few fingers should be enough for her)

Thats what I've been saying all along! But I gotta admit, I'm not the healthiest person so I might taste "funky."

Wait.. What's this thread about again? This is about some people justifying quitting WF just because some jackass toober quit, right?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

Exactly. That's what makes you and i human.

Thats what I've been saying all along! But I gotta admit, I'm not the healthiest person so I might taste "funky."

Wait.. What's this thread about again? This is about some people justifying quitting WF just because some jackass toober quit, right?

Haha no it's the thread with the camo Huras puppy. We got here because someone wanted to eat said puppy.

But if you taste funky, may I suggest to eat the OP of the thread about the youtuber? He's pretty annoying anyway.