Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frequent loss of melee functionality when using Baruuk's Desert Wind.

lukaself

When using Baruuk, I'm frequently losing complete melee functionality after using Desert Wind and Baruuk is acting like it's having a stroke. I'm using Baruuk at very high melee speeds... speaking of Berserker plus Arcane Strike, Primed Fury... etc, don't know if it's relevant.  It's one in ten of my runs that are afflicted, sometimes one in four when unlucky. it's been there at least since melee 2.99999 and I'm only reporting it now because it's starting to get worse with each melee update. I could get back functionality before by switching weapons and then opening the menu or simply by dying but not anymore in most cases. It can happen when Desert Wind ends, but also when I activate it, or even sometimes right in the middle of it. Sorry for not being able to figure out the exact trigger but it's probably affecting other exalted weapons as well.

Made a video.

Would be quite funny if it didn't completely ruin so many good runs, forcing me to apologize to the team for my complete uselessness when it happens :sad:

Would be super nice if you could fix it please 💙

Edited by lukaself

On 2019-08-23 at 8:08 AM, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

I have had this problem as well, but on another warframe, also with extremely high attack speeds.

It seems much rarer for me, however, as even though I often play 300+ability strength wisp(600+ with arbitration or void buff), it has never happened to her.

Yep, it happened to other Warframes too albeit very rarely. It further reinforces my opinion that either the exalted weapon or Baruuk itself is an important factor in this happening so often, combined with the attack speed (I also have a speed boosting wisp in my usual team and a Volt... plus my arcanes and mods, but it happens in pick up groups too).  I remember that it happened to other members of my squad on several occasions and they had to die and revive to clear it. This is not an option when running arbitrations for instance though.

Currently there's not a single game session (1hour+) where I don't have it happening at least once in some manner.

Edited by lukaself