Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura forma installed on archwing

-Physicx-

Hello, i've tried to install an aura forma on my itzal, (the game allow you to do it). The item have been consumed and itzal is now rank 0, but have not been applied any polarity.

I would ask if it's possible to fix it and, possibly, have back the aura forma, thank you.

• Like 2

@OP, Ummmmm why would you even attempt to install an aura forma on an Archwing?  They don't even have an aura slot.

@DE, why would you allow players to use an Aura Forma on an Archwing?  They don't have an aura slot, and therefore, by extension, the Aura Forma should not even be a choice in the menu screen.

8 hours ago, [DE]Tweep said:

I have tried to reproduce this on my end, but I do not get the option to put an Aura Forma on my Archwing. Can you please follow up with more information so we can try to fix the issue. Thank you. 

Sure, i just went to arsenal- vehicles- upgrade (itzal)- action- polarize, and i can chose betwen forma, aura forma and umbra forma. i selected the aura forma and i clicked two times yes, one to confirm the selection and one more to the window that advise you that it will reset the rank. 

I play on PC, i've tried again to the elytron (without clicking ''yes'' this time) lqfot9h.jpgDGEiqW9.jpgAUrJl8c.jpgnJ6KY8C.jpg