Jump to content
(XB1)TyeGoo

So Steve teased Loot boxes multiple times in devstreams..

Recommended Posts

But when are we getting them? 🤔 

You could put stuff like high amounts of  Kuva, Endo and such in there 😛

me want!!!

  • Haha 10
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

But when are we getting them? 🤔 

You could put stuff like high amounts of  Kuva, Endo and such in there 😛

me want!!!

No, they should put super spicy mapo tofu instead of things you listed

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He also teased preordering several times..

It's also called "Surprise Mechanics".

Also...NO.

  • Like 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerade eben schrieb Frennick:

He also teased preordering several times..

It's also called "Surprise Mechanics".

Also...NO.

I would pre order the game without a single doubt!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'll be on a high-level zone of Railjack. It'll be a heavily fortified space deposit of the greedy Corpus, and its huge name - Earnings Association - stamped on the entrance. After all that effort you'll have a lootbox:

  • 30% Chance at a golden mod, any from the game except Primed Chamber.
  • 20% Chance for a random non-radiant relic.
  • 0.05% Chance at 5k Kuva.
  • 0.01% Chance at a Clem blueprint.
  • 0.01% Chance at a Prodman Poster.

I know these things. 👨‍🏫

  • Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warframe lootboxes wont have kuva or any resources, gear or cosmetics in them. Instead they contain the future content drops. So if none of us gets lucky we'll never see railjack.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

They'll be on a high-level zone of Railjack. It'll be a heavily fortified space deposit of the greedy Corpus, and its huge name - Earnings Association - stamped on the entrance. After all that effort you'll have a lootbox:

  • 30% Chance at a golden mod, any from the game except Primed Chamber.
  • 20% Chance for a random non-radiant relic.
  • 0.05% Chance at 5k Kuva.
  • 0.01% Chance at a Clem blueprint.
  • 0.01% Chance at a Prodman Poster.

I know these things. 👨‍🏫

Then Put lootbox key in rot c in Arbitrations or buy with 20p. Lol

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

They'll be on a high-level zone of Railjack. It'll be a heavily fortified space deposit of the greedy Corpus, and its huge name - Earnings Association - stamped on the entrance. After all that effort you'll have a lootbox:

  • 99.99% Sense of pride and accomplishment.
  • 0.01% Actual stuff.

I know these things. 👨‍🏫

Fixed that for you.

  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 3
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Railjack boxes.

Does this module effect energy gains by 3% or 4%. Ooooh. The suspense.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

They'll be on a high-level zone of Railjack. It'll be a heavily fortified space deposit of the greedy Corpus, and its huge name - Earnings Association - stamped on the entrance. After all that effort you'll have a lootbox:

  • 30% Chance at a golden mod, any from the game except Primed Chamber.
  • 20% Chance for a random non-radiant relic.
  • 0.05% Chance at 5k Kuva.
  • 0.01% Chance at a Clem blueprint.
  • 0.01% Chance at a Prodman Poster.

I know these things. 👨‍🏫

Honestly, that might not be too bad. But what's the other 49.93%?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renegade343 said:

Honestly, that might not be too bad. But what's the other 49.93%?

Pride and accomplishment

  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would you corrupt and defile Warframe with lootboxes?

Let then burn in hell along with EA

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s all about them Surprise Mechanics!

SM.

Not to be confused with the other type of SM.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

For some reason it's gold.

Nah, it's blue and black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rivens are Surprise Mechanics in their own special way or best described as Lucy with her football and you the player are Charlie Brown...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Melkfet said:

Why would you corrupt and defile Warframe with lootboxes?

Let then burn in hell along with EA

It's a joke topic, don't take it seriously, no one in here did.

 

Screw lootboxes, if DE want da moneyz they should add floofboxes, that's where it's at.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

I would pre order the game without a single doubt!

Oh me too. But only if there are at least 10 different versions of pre orders.

I mean 10 version of pre orders basically the lowest effort since a good AAA game has usually 20 types of pre orders.

  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

For some reason it's gold.

Those DE pos. Trying to trick us into thinking primed chamber is a true primed mod.....

 

im on to you DE >:@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BDMblue said:

Those DE pos. Trying to trick us into thinking primed chamber is a true primed mod.....

 

im on to you DE >:@

It's not though. Unless there's a regular mod out there called "Chamber" out there.

It predates primed mods by several years (In fact, it was originally the reward for one of the game's first ever events).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Corvid said:

It's not though. Unless there's a regular mod out there called "Chamber" out there.

It predates primed mods by several years (In fact, it was originally the reward for one of the game's first ever events).

I know it’s not now.... tricky tricky....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...