Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Zoren Freezing... Dafug?

TheLaughingSkull

Recently when spamming my melee in infested maps, my Dual Zoren constantly freezing up in the charge animation; mainly when I don't use the charge at all. I usually just shot my gun and it resets but sometimes they will just stop being usable at all. I think this happened to me in a Grineer level too but I don't melee as much on those so I can't exactly recall that.

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or if it's just me somehow.

Yes it tends to happen when they do that.

Well yeah, it's the same glitch we're talking about then. This happens to all melee weapons, not only your Dual Zoren of course.

There are a few ways that got me out of this glitch

- Do a dodge roll

- Do a Warframe power (works best with those that stops you in your track, such as Trinity's Blessing, Ember's Overheat, etc.; does not work with any of Vauban's abilities)

- Get hit again by a knockdown <--- most reliable way so far

Not sure when they'll finally fix this gameplay issue, since they are constantly bombarded with them (and adding more to it with new content XD).

Well yeah, it's the same glitch we're talking about then. This happens to all melee weapons, not only your Dual Zoren of course.

There are a few ways that got me out of this glitch

- Do a dodge roll

- Do a Warframe power (works best with those that stops you in your track, such as Trinity's Blessing, Ember's Overheat, etc.; does not work with any of Vauban's abilities)

- Get hit again by a knockdown <--- most reliable way so far

Not sure when they'll finally fix this gameplay issue, since they are constantly bombarded with them (and adding more to it with new content XD).

thank you for your help.