Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHEN I LOGGED IN, ALL MY ITEMS WAS GONE, MY WARFRAME CHANGED INTO ANOTHER, WTF IS HAPPENING I LOST ONE YEAR OF S#&$.

MWKS666

Question

TODAY I'VE COULDN'T  LOGGED IN, CAUSE THE SCREEN SAID LOGIN FAILED EVEN IF THE PASSWORD WAS RIGHT, SO I CHANGED THE PASSWORD AND ALL OF MY ITEMS MISSIONS PROGRESSES WARFRAMES, JUST DISAPPEAREDAND IT RESTARTED FROM #*!%IN ZERO.

WTF HAPPENED

I NEED TO GET MY STUFF BACK

vor 8 Minuten schrieb MWKS666:

TODAY I'VE COULDN'T  LOGGED IN, CAUSE THE SCREEN SAID LOGIN FAILED EVEN IF THE PASSWORD WAS RIGHT, SO I CHANGED THE PASSWORD AND ALL OF MY ITEMS MISSIONS PROGRESSES WARFRAMES, JUST DISAPPEAREDAND IT RESTARTED FROM #*!%IN ZERO.

WTF HAPPENED

so first you should make a support ticket

second, you don't need to post such things in a forum for players. they can't help you

third: cool down.

20 minutes ago, MWKS666 said:

WTF HAPPENED

1 - Caps...

2 - Caps...

3 - Caps...

4 - Shorten the Title

5 - Contact Support. Accounts that are inactive for too long go through a sort of strip to protect them from possible hacking.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin
  • Like 2

Being annoyed is no excuse for poor manners . Especially when you are asking for help with something. 

That said  the only thing we can assist OP with here is giving advice such as . 

1) contact support and submit a ticket . https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

In said ticket do the following:

A) Calmly and Politely explain the issue providing as many details as you feel are pertinent to your issue

B) After doing the above Politely make your request for assistance .

C) wait for response from support .

D) follow any instruction in Supports response ( answer questions/provide info they may need to aid you or take what steps they provide you for fixing said issue ) 

Things not to do when contacting support:

A) Be rude and overbearing ( they didn't break your game they are there to help you resolve the problem ) 

B) Send multiple tickets ( this just gets you pushed back in the que, patience is key )

C) Berate the support person that is trying to help you ( see A. )

I wish you luck in your endeavors to get your issue resolved OP 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MWKS666 said:

WTF HAPPENED

Did you do the tutorial quests { vor's prize} ? install all the ship segment ? from what I understand your real account is lock until you done those, happend usually if you  stop playing before the quests were added.

if your stuffs still missing make a support ticket. We cannot help you as we are players 

Please try to not make post in all caps next time.

4 hours ago, Fatedson said:

Being annoyed is no excuse for poor manners . Especially when you are asking for help with something. 

Nobody's saying its an excuse.... I myself specifically expect people to be annoyed after sinking time into a grinding game a long time only for it to poof.... vanish....

I definitely would not expect a calm response from that person.... why would I ? 

While the first line of my post may have set a less than helpful tone, I did go on to suggest a rather solid ( I thought ) plan of action for the OP . *shrug*  I didn't say that the OP shouldn't be annoyed, I was just pointing out that they were more likely to get helpful advice with a less errrmmm angry "tone" :)

• Like 1

If logging out and back in doesn't fix it, you'll need to send that support ticket ASAP. I lost an Ivara with no clue how, once. I put in a ticket that didn't get a response for three weeks just for it to tell me that the 30 day maximum had expired on me getting it back, even though it only went over due to how long they took to respond.

So make sure you don't lose out like I did due to super slow support.

Edited by Riger82