dw3t

Maybe is time to update the game?

I hear you and you know what I also tend to agree with every point you have made.........Warframe has felt a little shallow for quite sometime - and I love the game regardless.

• Like 5
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, dw3t said:

I believe the time has come to change course and update the game much more frequently and add really content. A Warframe and 2 new weapons that will arrive in late August are not game content.

Are Railjack and the New War not content then?

• Like 8
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, dw3t said:

but the Gas City rework has added gameplay? NO

Actually yes it did, it brought along a new game mode and a new boss. 

You know it seems like you guys forget how long game development actually takes. They are adding emperyan soon, that will give us a lot of content, that you guys will consume in a week and then start crying again. Give them time, play other games and then come back to Warframe. Geez.

• Like 24
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 21

Just now, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Are Railjack and the New War not content then?

Railjack and The New War not are in August mainline update 😐 I speak of Gauss and her two new weapons. A weapon is content?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Is this just an elaborate way to say "Partners are leaving, so Warframe is dying, so start panicking"?

Edited by Sajochi
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 10

I worry that Railjack will be a great for a while as new content but then how long will it take to be be asking - what's next?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

The NEW WAR is here for Warframe...   what came first the game or the streamers?  Sorry but this battle came to a head a few years back, DE is late to the party

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

Is this just an elaborate way to say "Partners are leaving, so Warframe is dying, so start panicking"?

No. These are the discussions I'm reading about the various Warframe groups I'm a part of. My speech is not about partners but about the distance between one update and another and how much of these updates is real content at game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, dw3t said:

Railjack and The New War not are in August mainline update 😐 I speak of Gauss and her two new weapons. A weapon is content?

Gauss is a dude.

Disruption is getting more nodes, there's a new frame and weapons. That's all they've said so far, yes, but what's wrong with surprises? It's doubtful but they could have some other stuff releasing.

The content you're asking for is coming later this year. They're working on it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Just now, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

I think that's the point he is trying to put across.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Easy solution:  Play other games.

Last I checked, Warframe was not the only game on the market.  Or did I miss a memo?

Personally, I alternate between 3-6 games, Warframe included, at any given time.  Otherwise, I would burnout and write a long post regarding Warframe's lack of content.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, dw3t said:

Wouldn't it be better to do short but interesting content with really fun events and maybe more bug fixes instead of blocking the game for 1 year?

That's the thing, DE is trying to do both but failing miserably and not admitting to that 

And quests aren't being more frequent like in the past because they're production is a lot bigger these days, plus in the old days they didn't try juggling between the big project and a new lore quest, it was just a lore quest. These days we have open worlds and railjack being developed alongside these quests, which takes time 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Gauss is a dude.

Disruption is getting more nodes, there's a new frame and weapons. That's all they've said so far, yes, but what's wrong with surprises? It's doubtful but they could have some other stuff releasing.

I know very well that I'm writing in the topic and I'm really excited but who doesn't say that it won't delay like the rework of Gas City?

Just now, Strontium-Dog said:

I think that's the point he is trying to put across.

Yes. There is too much distance between updates.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, dw3t said:

No. These are the discussions I'm reading about the various Warframe groups I'm a part of. My speech is not about partners but about the distance between one update and another and how much of these updates is real content at game.

Because the devs are doing larger content updates a few times a year vs pumping out x weapon that is immediately dismissed if it doesn't one shot a level 500 Bombard without mods? 

Honestly, I prefer the current content pace. It gives me time to explore stuff already in the game. But guess my preference plays a non-factor once a partner, who has no one to blame but themselves for their own boredom btw, decides they want to play the "I quit, look at me quitting, look how hard I'm quitting" card.

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 21

2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

That's the thing, DE is trying to do both but failing miserably and not admitting to that 

And quests aren't being more frequent like in the past because they're production is a lot bigger these days, plus in the old days they didn't try juggling between the big project and a new lore quest, it was just a lore quest. These days we have open worlds and railjack being developed alongside these quests, which takes time 

I know very well that it is in development and I am really anxiously waiting for it to arrive but nothing is given to the player in the meantime. My argument is: why not create events or quests for new Warframe like that of Titania or Octavia that give and incentivize even the game plot would already be more than enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Caine2112 said:

Easy solution:  Play other games.

Last I checked, Warframe was not the only game on the market.  Or did I miss a memo?

They are streamers, can't juggle 20 games and expect a stable audience. And warframe is proving to be worst choice for a streamer. So they are leaving it, because they can't continue and thrive with it. Nothing DE can't be criticized for? Let me tell you something, DE didn't keep me in the game, YouTube's showed me how to play and stuff. So, I would be long gone if it were not for them. 

What does DE care for these days? Guitars, skins and Jojo references. Not their partners. 

So, as you said, they are making the right choice. Why support a game that's not sustainable for your channel. 

And white knights will never see DE's fault in this. They will keep playing their banjo and enjoy new bootylicious skins week after week. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 9

Just now, dw3t said:

I know very well that I'm writing in the topic and I'm really excited but who doesn't say that it won't delay like the rework of Gas City?

Yes. There is too much distance between updates.

Then they'll announce that it's getting delayed. Better for DE to release stuff when it's ready as opposed to stating a date and then having to move the date. People go nuts. 

Gas City was different though, that was a whole tileset revamp, delaying that was fine.

And what do you expect? Making new stuff takes time.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

I mean.... Why would DE do that when they're swimming in users anyway ?

The Partners Are leaving because they are no longer satisfied with how DE is going about things.... yet at the same time other players are sticking around because they are satisfied with the type of "Content" that's coming out....

Soooo.... why should DE update anything ? Everytime somone leaves they just get replaced by 10 New Players....

• Haha 5
  • Woah 1

3 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

They are streamers, can't juggle 20 games and expect a stable audience. And warframe is proving to be worst choice for a streamer. So they are leaving it, because they can't continue and thrive with it. Nothing DE can't be criticized for? Let me tell you something, DE didn't keep me in the game, YouTube's showed me how to play and stuff. So, I would be long gone if it were not for them. 

What does DE care for these days? Guitars, skins and Jojo references. Not their partners. 

So, as you said, they are making the right choice. Why support a game that's not sustainable for your channel. 

And white knights will never see DE's fault in this. They will keep playing their banjo and enjoy new bootylicious skins week after week. 

Quote. Thanks for understanding 🙂

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, --C--Nehra said:

Youtuber/streamer "culture" is cancer and the partner program is useless. They might as well scrap it completely.

• Like 7
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 4

Honestly I feel like the game used to have more updates. But actually if you think about it those many updates didn't bring anything gameplay wise. They were mostly weapons armors etc.

I might remember incorrectly but the quests weren't that frequent. Also those old quest didn't do anything really, you got some story to listen to while you were doing the exact same missions you did before.

Of course I would like to see more frequent updates but right now we get a lot with one slow update at least those who don't play the game like it's their job.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dw3t said:

I know very well that it is in development and I am really anxiously waiting for it to arrive but nothing is given to the player in the meantime. My argument is: why not create events or quests for new Warframe like that of Titania or Octavia that give and incentivize even the game plot would already be more than enough.

They can do that, but have fun waiting even longer for the main lore quests. They stopped doing those simply because they take too much dev time. It sucks, I know. 

They need new ways to give us warframe related lore like comics or codex entries or whatevers