Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe is time to update the game?

Videatur

Just now, DeathDweller said:

Literally my next sentence was that they can introduce something as a special every 3 months like they already do...

People would say 3 months is too long if they can make that campfire stories and people will complain why 3 months of they can make it to 1 month if they can make that campfire stories. That would be the complaint

Poor people with only one game in their lives, and nothing besides it. No friends, no work, no studies, no hobbys, no interests, just WARFRAME. And every month, giving the same post on forum, every time. Every month.

Who cares about flyflyn? He was only complaining since forever, his videos are stupid and irritating more than enjoyable to watch since forever, i'm rather glad he's going the hell out. Now, please, make Lifeofrio go away aswell, i would appreciate. Seriously, who gives something about a youtuber that apparently Has no life except  warframe, and Can only possible whine? Go away with it. Reaper was also never really active, one-two videos per year with nothing interesting to give nor entertaining. Really, who cares? Also, since when a leaving youtuber is a reason to doomsay? Maybe learn to form your own opinion?

I'd suggest you to find yourself hobbies/work/studies/interests/life, you wont complain for a lack of content. When im comming back to Warframe after work to play for 2-3 hours, i never complained on the lack of content. Before i finished current, new one was near. But if you sit whole day in front of your orbitter starring at it for 17 hours, well, that is YOUR problem. DE wont work on overdrive mode because some people with lack of life interest that sit in front of Warframe whole days finished content in 1/4 of the time normal person does it. Seriously, find yourself some hobbies, something interesting to do in your life. This is pathetic.

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

People would say 3 months is too long if they can make that campfire stories and people will complain why 3 months of they can make it to 1 month if they can make that campfire stories. That would be the complaint

It wouldn't be the same, the 4 week stories would have only voice acting and scenes, 1 exploration quest and 1 fight quest on current tilesets.The codes for such things are already in just needing some variations.The 3 month will be the same as the 4 week but in the end instead of a boss it can introduce something like the JD.Clearly those 2 can't be done at the same amount of time.In any case current NW is almost the same concept with the main difference being less episodes.

4 minutes ago, Envy123 said:

Poor people with only one game in their lives, and nothing besides it. No friends, no work, no studies, no hobbys, no interests, just WARFRAME. And every month, giving the same post on forum, every time. Every month.

Who cares about flyflyn? He was only complaining since forever, his videos are stupid and irritating more than enjoyable to watch since forever, i'm rather glad he's going the hell out. Now, please, make Lifeofrio go away aswell, i would appreciate. Seriously, who gives something about a youtuber that apparently Has no life except  warframe, and Can only possible whine? Go away with it. Reaper was also never really active, one-two videos per year with nothing interesting to give nor entertaining. Really, who cares? Also, since when a leaving youtuber is a reason to doomsay? Maybe learn to form your own opinion?

I'd suggest you to find yourself hobbies/work/studies/interests/life, you wont complain for a lack of content. When im comming back to Warframe after work to play for 2-3 hours, i never complained on the lack of content. Before i finished current, new one was near. But if you sit whole day in front of your orbitter starring at it for 17 hours, well, that is YOUR problem. DE wont work on overdrive mode because some people with lack of life interest that sit in front of Warframe whole days finished content in 1/4 of the time normal person does it. Seriously, find yourself some hobbies, something interesting to do in your life. This is pathetic.

Yet here you are complaining about those complaining.Meta complain.

2 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Yet here you are complaining about those complaining.Meta complain.

Areny you bored of the same posts every month arleady?

People dont really understand how things work. DE wont work additional hours and hire more worked to give more C.O.N T.E.N.T because some people have literally no life besides warframe and do content in1/4 of estinated time, because they sit whole day and night playing warframe. 

Just now, Envy123 said:

Areny you bored of the same posts every month arleady?

People dont really understand how things work. DE wont work additional hours and hire more worked to give more C.O.N T.E.N.T because some people have literally no life besides warframe and do content in1/4 of estinated time, because they sit whole day and night playing warframe. 

Even if these people are and do what you say, in here your place isn't to judge their personal interests, which you clearly can't know, lives and tell them in that disrespectful way what to do with them.DE is a business and like any business they got to do what they got to do in order to keep their customers happy so they can get their salary at the end of the month.As a working man you should know this by now.

9 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Even if these people are and do what you say, in here your place isn't to judge their personal interests, which you clearly can't know, lives and tell them in that disrespectful way what to do with them.DE is a business and like any business they got to do what they got to do in order to keep their customers happy so they can get their salary at the end of the month.As a working man you should know this by now.

You clearly have no idea how business works, then.

They're keeping community happy, thousands of players and fans says it. Complaining minority will not make anyone waste TONS of money, which they make on a game, to have a SALARY, just to keep MINORITY happy.

The fact that 2k players complain doesnt matter, while 20k ayers remain happy. Spending money they make to keep additional 2k happy is not a viable strategy, you're bad at business. Bah, warframe still is the most and often updating game right after Path of Exile. Do you want to know something funny? Most of other online games, including World of Warcraft, gets updates like warframe in a span of a years gets only around each 2-3 years, and still have a lot of players on regular basis. Black desert gets practicaly no updates besides small stuff, and still maintains big community. Guild Wars 2 gets less updates, and maintains it aswell.
Warframe is nowhere near being endangered, quite opposite, Warframe is currently thriving in popularity. More and more each year. All who complains are minority who spends too much time in warframe and needs a break.

Not to mention bassicly every mentioned above game requires you to pay for this smaller update, while warframe gives it for free. Do you want more updates? Let DE annouce Paid DLC's then, they will make a lot more money, hire more workers, and do more content. But then the community would get into rage.

For example, im pretty sure most of games would make from railjack and duviri paradox separate, Paid DLCs

Edited by Envy123
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Envy123 said:

They're keeping community happy, thousands of players and fans says it. Complaining minority will not make anyone waste TONS of money, which they make on a game, to have a SALARY, just to keep MINORITY happy.

The fact that 2k players complain doesnt matter, while 20k ayers remain happy. Spending money they make to keep additional 2k happy is not a viable strategy, you're bad at business. Bah, warframe still is the most and often updating game right after Path of Exile. Do you want to know something funny? Most of other online games, including World of Warcraft, gets updates like warframe in a span of a years gets only around each 2-3 years, and still have a lot of players on regular basis. Black desert gets practicaly no updates besides small stuff, and still maintains big community. Guild Wars 2 gets less updates, and maintains it aswell.
Warframe is nowhere near being endangered, quite opposite, Warframe is currently thriving in popularity. More and more each year. All who complains are minority who spends too much time in warframe and needs a break.

Yeah, won't bother, one of your kind is more than enough for 1 day, don't want to overdose.

This game has been worked on quite a bit, but if you are grinding and plowing through everything then that's kinda it. You can't just play 1 game forever, I usually shelve something until it gets more updates and such and come back.

That is kinda bad cause then I miss out on content and features that are limited time events, but there is only so much you can do in about any game until you're done with it for the time being.

5 hours ago, BouzuJunzo said:

2. Echoes of Umbra is a clear lack of effort. They threw that out there as another attempt to occupy us until something else engaging comes along. They want people to farm for something that literally NO ONE asked for. We've been asking for more Umbra 'frames, but they already told us pre-Tennocon that they weren't putting anymore out, but an Umbra-like mechanic? No thanks.

Thats not what i asked about. I meant how you determine how much of in-game effort is enough for given rewards considering its purely subjective. Again you talk why you dont like current reward( i dont like it either).

4. How hard is hard enough? LOTS of content creators, fans, and other games have answered this. People LOVE the Souls games. These people are masochists who like getting their asses kicked. 

Again a non-answer. Nobody really did answer that because everyone has his idea how challenging something must be, i ask how to find middle ground. Also funny how you bring out Dark Souls because despite being completely different game faces similar problem. Once you are familiar with it its not very hard, there are like 50 minutes speed runs of it. Does it mean the game is to easy? Yeah, for someone with 3000 hours it is.

6. Because with a number of content creators jumping ship, some of their subs are going to do same. The power of a content creator's voice carries A LOT of weight, and when those creators have the ear of DE's playerbase, I think DE should pay attention to that.

I would argue that 1 Jim Stirling vidoe and 1 from SkillUp did more for the game then all other creators combined. But lets say i can accept that point of view.

7. That's easy: get rid of the ones that don't work or that don't have a rabid fan following like Lunario and Conclave and revisit the other game modes that people love

But then people will complain that you want to remove something because "thats the reason im still playing", like trials. The game is already a clusterfu.ck but people still demand more and more.

6 hours ago, BouzuJunzo said:

8. That's easy. Pay closer attention to what games like The Witcher, the Souls series, and Destiny are doing with game balance. DE has already admitted to copping some of the tricks of the trade that other companies are using. Why not do a root cause analysis and add what works best to the game?

Those games are completely different in their concept. They are more tactical with fewer but stronger enemies by design while Warframe is the opposite. The good example of balance i would like are shotguns, all of them op but you could make argument to use any of them, thats the most balanced weapon class imo and thats the kind of balance im looking for. Not balance vs enemies but balance between our gear. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ephemiel said:

His answer to you was literally "I told already i dont care what you want", so he wants answers......but he wants the answers HE wants and not the answers he's given over and over.

Just go back to Destiny you troll, stop reading what you want to be said. Read whole post again until you understand what i meant and stop embarrassing yourself further. Answers i get are not the answers to questions i asked. You repeating what you want doesnt matter one bit when questions i asked are not about that. 

7 hours ago, 844448 said:

People don't know what they really want until they have it, or lost it. I got destiny for free, and I don't like the gameplay where your power is limited with a ceiling. You can't kill enemies any faster no matter how far you progress in power (conclave style balancing that I mentioned) unless you use your super and I just turn off the game and go back to warframe. You see, I like this immense power where I can wipe out enemies in a button push and I'm not able to do it on terra corpus yet so I'm still searching how I can wipe them out in one button as Nezha

You may like it, but liking something isn't enough reason. A lot of people like self-destructive stuff but that doesn't make it good. Lack of balance damages the game long-term. Therefore, it should be changed.

Besides, Warframe isn't Destiny, as so many people like to point out. So its balance wouldn't have to be the same thing. Balance and difficulty are different things. Warframe can absolutely still offer the levels of unprecedented destruction we have, but achieving it for pressing one button is basically Cookie Clicker.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Besides, Warframe isn't Destiny, as so many people like to point out. So its balance wouldn't have to be the same thing. Balance and difficulty are different things.

But thats exactly what you want, every single example of games given in any topic revolve around changing Warframe into more tactical, engaging meta slavery. 

14 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Warframe can absolutely still offer the levels of unprecedented destruction we have, but achieving it for pressing one button is basically Cookie Clicker.

And why being a cookie clicker is a bad thing? Those games are surprisingly popular. The fact that you dont like it doesnt mean its bad.

7 hours ago, Envy123 said:

Not to mention bassicly every mentioned above game requires you to pay for this smaller update, while warframe gives it for free. Do you want more updates? Let DE annouce Paid DLC's then, they will make a lot more money, hire more workers, and do more content. But then the community would get into rage.

For example, im pretty sure most of games would make from railjack and duviri paradox separate, Paid DLCs

Tell them please how business works, People here think DE is some multi billion dollar company who's ready to hire an entire dedicated Dev team just to make content every week, that is impossible even for big ass companies to make, I am a programmer and I know what it takes to make a video game, these people seems to ignore development time and process and the resources needed and care only about Raids, a great example of a game that is similar to warframe casual nature is Phantasy Star Online 2, You don't see Sega releasing content every week, and the game managed to keep its playerbase at least in Japan, bcs the japanese people have a life to live and they're too busy to play 16h a day, Please if you think this way go back to League of legends, warframe is no game for you.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

You may like it, but liking something isn't enough reason. A lot of people like self-destructive stuff but that doesn't make it good. Lack of balance damages the game long-term. Therefore, it should be changed.

Besides, Warframe isn't Destiny, as so many people like to point out. So its balance wouldn't have to be the same thing. Balance and difficulty are different things. Warframe can absolutely still offer the levels of unprecedented destruction we have, but achieving it for pressing one button is basically Cookie Clicker.

And people don't want to have the balance, unfortunately only a few that actually want balance while the rest are okay because they like warframe because you can be a god that wipes out enemies like nothing which is something that isn't available in other games. Besides, how many of us that actually wipe out level 100 enemies with one button push? How many that able to one shot the hydrolist? I don't think it's reaching 5% at this moment?

20 hours ago, Ephemiel said:

Partners are leaving BECAUSE DE is not listening, this isn't a new thing.

I know man, but iFlynn said that, as a partner (part of the comunity of partners) he was under some pression to not to say what he really wanted to say and these mass quitting will sound an alarm on DE. Even Steve already gave explanations on Twitter and for sure DE shaked a little bit.

1 hour ago, MouadSaqui said:

Tell them please how business works, People here think DE is some multi billion dollar company who's ready to hire an entire dedicated Dev team just to make content every week, that is impossible even for big ass companies to make, I am a programmer and I know what it takes to make a video game, these people seems to ignore development time and process and the resources 

A good case study is the sorted history thus far of CCP games makers of EvE online. More than once, they get on a role after a successful expansion, over hire, then the steam petered out and then they had to make drastic corporate restructuring after under delivering future expansions. Kill projects they failed to plan accordingly for (Dust514, and the walking in stations 3ed person mode.) cull their VR department even with a pretty successful prototype (Valkyrie). Remake the VR department. They are a mess. Telltale did similar stupid company wide over expansion but failed to rebound as they didn't have a flagship game as a life preserver.

DE is still likely scared from losses in work hours and profit from amazing eternals that was pulled shortly after beta launch and refunding founders. Then tossing everyone back to WF.

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, 844448 said:

And people don't want to have the balance, unfortunately only a few that actually want balance while the rest are okay because they like warframe because you can be a god that wipes out enemies like nothing which is something that isn't available in other games. Besides, how many of us that actually wipe out level 100 enemies with one button push? How many that able to one shot the hydrolist? I don't think it's reaching 5% at this moment?

Everyone can one shot the hydrolist stacking with madurai but making a 3X3 is still hard with an inexperienced squad. The difficulty is not one shoting the eidolon, it's to have a coordinate team charging the lures and destroying the shields, destroying the limbs  is the easiest part.

Edited by bibmobello

12 hours ago, Bountyboy312 said:

No offnese dude I but these kind of a big update because you dont even know how long does it take make this new expansion, and neither do I. So you write down alot of speech all you want. But its not going to stop all of the other players from playing this game. Their taking their times because this is big update and this new expansion to new player play or bring some other players who were playing this game to come back. You dont even know whats going on at their company, nobody knows how long will it take to get here. And also just because you have doubt about this doesnt you should make everyone else have doubts about this update. There are alot of people in that company are working very very hard because some of workers are on vacation, or that they have work on this update for different platforms because of they re really short on people working on this big expansion. When they get knocked down they always get back up on their feet, When other people want to tell them quit and give up they boulder. When they lift up the spirits for every tenno in this game They get stronger. So go ahead Tell alot speeches about this game but dont try mislead people dude  you it maybe okay your book but not on mines, They what their doing and they dont when this going to be done. This my favorite game and this company if never giving up, And i am not give up on them. So you need keep your negative stuff away from the forum and shut up and play some different game wait. This is not your way, its their way. And put on notication help you hear warframes news on the new expansion 

12 hours ago, Bountyboy312 said:

You maybe young and have some problem about playing this game and future expansion but you need to take a chill pill play other games it doesnt matter if this game is having problems but you cant tell people something wrong about this game. And if start playing this game and they change mind about being wrong about all this then your going stupid and speechless, Also their no one else in world can prove your right about this expansion. Yes the game has been having some bug problems when play some other event or mission are going to be on this game. So are going play a different game and misleading people right now, or are you sit here making false topic and make yourself look bad. Those are you choices now. You going to lose alof followers for all this you laying down on people and going to come back raining on top of you and destroy you.

I do not understand. I am pleased that this is your favorite game, it is also for me .. for this reason, when something is wrong I hope it will be solved, I don't close my eyes

11 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

Personally I think the game is awesome. I have been playing for over 7 years, over 5000+ hours, and STILL its the ONLY game I play consistently and log into every day.

DE have made a fantastic game, I can wait for content, Greatness takes time and they make greatness all the time!

I simply love and adore this game

DE is awesome! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't get bought out by EA, that's when the game and yourself will go down the toilet.

Just keep doing what your doing, the game, the updates, the twitch thing, simply love it all, so seamless, fast paced, graphically pleasing, love the grind..... I'm just in love!

The ONLY thing I don't like is its not in the UK! LOL! I so wish I was Canadian! LOL!

What does this have to do with the thread?

2 hours ago, I.Loki.I said:

I know man, but iFlynn said that, as a partner (part of the comunity of partners) he was under some pression to not to say what he really wanted to say and these mass quitting will sound an alarm on DE. Even Steve already gave explanations on Twitter and for sure DE shaked a little bit.

Yet we all know they'll do the same thing they did when Rahetalius exposed their defense of abusive mods again, they'll try to divert the blame and then do little to fix it.

5 hours ago, kuciol said:

Just go back to Destiny you troll, stop reading what you want to be said. Read whole post again until you understand what i meant and stop embarrassing yourself further. Answers i get are not the answers to questions i asked. You repeating what you want doesnt matter one bit when questions i asked are not about that. 

Still reflecting hard and thinking any answer except the one YOU want is wrong i see. You're even trying to mention Destiny now just to keep desperately clinging.

You didn't get the help i suggested?

Edited by Ephemiel

2 hours ago, bibmobello said:

Everyone can one shot the hydrolist stacking with madurai but making a 3X3 is still hard with an inexperienced squad. The difficulty is not one shoting the eidolon, it's to have a coordinate team charging the lures and destroying the shields, destroying the limbs  is the easiest part.

Destroying the shields also count as one shot part. How many can we see people one shot the shields? And solo of course, or duo at maximum. Still one in a million I believe

On 2019-08-23 at 11:25 AM, dw3t said:

Yes DE is an indie studio

I wouldn't say Warframe is an indie studio anymore.. they were, years ago, but then they sold the company to Leyou 3 yrs ago iirc(fun fact: theyre behind the new LotR MMO) who then gave 30% of Warframe to a mobile app company in a partnership.

These days though, the term indie is pretty muddled, but I'm bored, so whatever.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)GbHaseo said:

I wouldn't say Warframe is an indie studio anymore.. they were, years ago, but then they sold the company to Leyou 3 yrs ago iirc(fun fact: theyre behind the new LotR MMO) who then gave 30% of Warframe to a mobile app company in a partnership.

These days though, the term indie is pretty muddled, but I'm bored, so whatever.

Indie studio: usually 1-50 people.

AAA studio:usually 200-300 people.

DE:310 people.

Edited by DeathDweller

3 hours ago, 844448 said:

You say that, yet apparently a lot of people are begging to have more reason to play the closest thing we have to a balanced Warframe, enough that DE are listening and obliging.

You also need to keep in mind that if the that, if trivialising the absolute extremes of the game's 'challenging' content is possible, then logically, as content gets easier it becomes easier to trivialise. Most of the game is ludicrously easy to make irrelevant and automate. Good old bell curves win again.